Reaper?

(Edited - 17/7/17)

Your Pov

"I swear I'm going to brutally murder you when you let me down!" I screech as he continues to effortlessly travel across building tops. "You wanted help" he sassily states. "I said help me, not Grell be a dear and destroy one of the BIGGEST windows in the Manor" I screech pounding my fists against his back. "You really are Bassy's sisters, come on hit me some more" he dreamily sighs. "What is wrong with you, you Masochist Freak!" I holler refraining from hurting him. Realizing I was just wasting my energy I lay limp against his shoulder where eventually I drifted off to sleep. 

When I came to, the first thing that caught my attention was the rich scarlet pillow beneath my head along with a matching sheet. "What's going on?" I manage to sleepily slur out. Sitting up causing the sheet to pool around my waist. Rubbing my eyes I blankly sit there taking into the multiple shades of red filling the room. "Must be that red things room" I mutter throwing off the sheet.

"GRELL YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!" the once red dress lady Elizabeth had forced me into had been replaced with what looked like one of Grell's button up shirts, luckly it just managed to reach mid-thigh. "I see you woke up," Said pervert grins making his usual grand entrance. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! CHANGING A WOMANS CLOTHING WHILE SHE'S ASLEEP!" I shriek jumping back into the bed to cover my bare legs. "I was going to dress you in one of my sleeping gowns, but you seem to be a bit small" he sighs pulling out a cherry red woman's gown. "Why do you have a womans sleeping gown?" I mutter cocking my head.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm the ripest of woman" he grins, striking a rather disturbing pose. Now that I think about it Grell has been referring to himself as a woman since we met, but still. "Grell come here a second." I ask shuffling to the edge of the bed. Not even bothering to question it, Grell obediently strides over to stand with his legs pressed against my knees. "Now what is it you want dear" he hums. 

"Well Grell that thing there begs to differ" I mutter. With out much thought I had rather shamelessly pulled the waist band of his pants to check. "If you wanted to see so badly, you could have just asked" he chuckles before my back makes contact with the bed's plush sheets. "Grell, I have no problems with killing another human being" I seethe attempting to lift his larger body from my own.

"Human? I think your mistaken. I'm simply one hell of a reaper" he giggles. "Your stealing my brother's catch phrase....."