25. India vs Pakistan

Start from the beginning

"And here you have it folks, India have won the toss and chose to field. Back to the commentary box!"

I looked at both the teams who were now clearing the ground, team India was already coming back, withtheir blue jerseys discussing where as team Pakistan sat on the inside, and Ahmad and Babar came towards the ground.

Wasn't Sharjeel supposed to open?

"Alright, Pakistan have gone with the openers Ahmad Shehzad and Babar Azam, Babar is not really an opener but seems like the captain is making changes already."

And then the match started.

"Babar is a hitter, he is a new young talent and Ahmad plays incredibly well too, here we go with the first ball-ooooooh-"

"That was close. A good ball by Bumrah, Virat is also taking surprising decisions,-"

"And here's the first four of the night, the crowd is amazing, here we go again-another one, Babar is on fire!"

Babar Azam hit another four as we stood up and clapped.

"Oh oh, Virat Kohli is not happy, it's okay young man-"

Virat looked at his bowler, and then went towards him to explain something, his face blank and firm. The next ball was a single.

"Alright first over, Pakistan is 10-0."

"And here we go with the first wicket, Babar Azam is gone at 30 runs. Pakistan is 55-1." Ashwin took the wicket, Babar had hit a straight shot that had been taken as a catch by Ajay.

"And the skipper takes the catch, Sharjeel Khan is gone at just five. Pakistan has lost it's second wicket. Time for captain Farhan Khan to step in."

Farhan bhai came into the field looking calm and collected. He closed his eyes, I knew he was reciting bismillah and then he started his game.

I knew he got this.

"Farhan is on fire! Two back to back sixes, Ravinder Jadeja is not happy about this and so is Virat Kohli."

"Farhan has done it again, another six."

Farhan was making it rain with sixes and fours.

After a few shots, Ashwin finally appealed for an LBW as the Indian side thought Farhan was finally going to get out. But the umpire refused to grant that, he was right.

Virat spoke something quite harsh, with his finger pointed, Farhan just smirked, winked and stood back in the crease.

Oh Please Don't fight.

"A little argument there, Virat Kohli thinks Farhan has been lbw'd but the Pakistani Skipper disagrees. Too bad they can't review the umpire's decision, Farhan stays. Pakistan are 131-4 in the 15th over."

Farhan started to show off his crazy passionate side, a six here and there, a few fours, and as he finally reached a fifty, Pakistan was at 150 runs with three overs still left.

I smiled standing up and applauding as he bowed down to the ground for the sajdah.

He stood up and then waved at me. I clapped and whooted, proud of him and of what he had achieved.

Pakistan lost two back to back wickets then, of Umar Akmal and Sarfaraz Ahmad.

"Next up is Shoaib Malik, a brilliant batsman. Farhan is on the crease, looking around, I think he wants to just score at this point and not care about the wickets."

And Rameez was right. Shoaib and Farhan bhai, both had started to hit hard and fast. There were a few really lazy and careless shots, but we were still able to reach a good score.

Pakistan had made 189 runs.

"There it is, India needs 190 runs to win this one."

______________________________________

@EiraSK96 : Some thing tells me that Team India might not win this one after all 😋 😂😂 Proudddd @FarhanOfficial and the team x #GoGreen