#20: Christmas Ashley/Dean for AshleyxWinchester!

Dean grinned at Ashley as she put on the red and gold mini-dress.

"Ho ho ho! Man, you look great." He put an arm around her shoulder. They were going out to a fancy place tonight so the both of them dressed to the 9's. The hunter was in a black and red tux, so they almost matched. Of course, it also happened to be Christmas, which was why they even had reservations for a high-end restaurant in New York City. Plus, of course, the bastard they were hunting was there, but that was just a little added drama for the already dazzling night ahead.

"You too, Santa." Ashley smirked teasingly. Two could play at a game of innuendos. The pair kissed quickly, then pulled away, giggling down the motel stairs and into the Impala. Rock music blasted out of the windows, possibly annoying anyone within earshot. Of course, it wasn't the music itself, it was mostly the out-of-tune singing that went along with every ACDC song that played. 

Luckily, the couple got to their destination quickly and no complaints were filed.

Sam and Castiel were waiting at the restaurant already, probably got poofed there, in tuxedos as well. The angel looked grumpy and Sam shrugged as if saying 'i dunno why but he's pissed' to his older brother. Dean nodded in comprehension, raising an eyebrow at Cas. Ashley unknowingly did the same. The hazel-eyed Winchester took on look at them and shook his head. Hopeless. They were like twins, doing and saying the same thing accidentally. It was starting to get creepy, Sam thought to himself.

"Let's go, then." Castiel broke the silence. Sam nodded.

"The spirit died here so we have to dig a little bit. Ask the waiters an-"

"Yeah, yeah, Sammy we get it, you're a nerd. Don't need to prove it constantly." Dean rolled his eyes and strutted in. Ashley shrugged and walked in after him. Sam and Cas looked at each other and sighed.

This was gonna be a long night.