#3: Destiel for Corrodes-My-Soul!

"Dean."

The green-eyed hunter shoved his face in a pillow and grumbled loudly.

"Dean. I have a problem."

"Cas! I'm trying to sleep! What the hell is it?"

"I don't know how to turn on the shower. Emma needs to take one. I can't do it." Castiel blankly stared at him from the bathroom doorway. "How do you even do this every morning? It's all twisty and intimidating."

"Oh god alright!" Dean shouted angrily, getting out of the bed and stomping in a dramatic fashion. "Geez you weirdo. You turn it this way! See? It's easy." They had found a little girl with pretty brown hair and hazel eyes on the side of the road, looking like an abandoned kitten. Dean had made her dinner the night before but she hadn't talked to either of them the entire time. Now they were posing as weird-dysfunctional-parent-like figures and were failing horribly. 

Castiel nodded at him thoughtfully. "Oh. Thank you, I don't know what I would do without your help. It will not go unnoticed." 

"Yeah, yeah sure whatever. Now let me sleep."

"Do you not believe me?"

Dean snorted. "Considering the facts that you say that all the time and that it DOES go unnoticed don't help your case."

The angel blinked. "Are you upset?" He put the small girl in the bathtub but continued to look at Dean, raising one eyebrow.

"Not really. I just want some recognition, that's all."

"Well you'll get recognition tonight, okay?"

Dean turned red. "Castiel there is a child in the room!"

Shrugging, Cas just washed Emma's hair and watched Dean walk out of the bathroom. The hunter flopped on his bed and groaned. "Whatever." He stated in an annoyed tone. "I just care about the kid. It's fine."

"Do you want me to get Sam to babysit?"

"Yes, please!"