#5: More Destiel for Omegler!

((AN: Guys, I don't ship Destiel but everyone is requesting it. That's okay. I SHALL LIVE ON AND DO THE REQUESTS. So sorry to all the non-Destiel fans for writing it and sorry to all the Destiel fans for not shipping it. Sorry everyone.))

Dean walked quickly into the bathroom of his school, gritting his teeth and looking at his feet. He opened the door of a stall, sat on the floor, and slammed it shut again. The student had been walking through the halls alone when one of the other seniors started picking on him. Of course, Alastair was known for bringing up things that shouldn't be brought up and didn't exactly know when to stop. Even some of his friends, Crowley and Lilith, started to plea with him about stopping.

"C'mon Alas, he's got enough to worry about already," Lilith would say, giving the boy a dirty look.

Crowley would follow, laughing nervously. "Yeah, c'mon. Don't bother with a wee one like that, he's not a threat, is he?" He would light a cigarette (even if it was against the rules) and hand one to Lilith also.

Alastair would just wave them off like it was nothing and grin. "I'm just having some fun..."

Dean cringed at the thought of Alastair's stupid insults. He remembered what everyone always said, 

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

As he felt tears stream down his cheeks, Dean realized that this wasn't true. If anything, words hurt more than broken bones because you couldn't fix them. He sniffled a bit but became silent as he heard the door of the restroom creak open.

"Dean? It's me, Castiel. Are you okay? You've been in here for a while now."

Dean calmed himself to speak without his voice cracking, but it did anyway. "Y-yeah, I 'm fine."

The voice sighed. "No you're not." He heard footsteps and a knock. "Can you let me in?"

"Why? I'm using the bathroom!" Dean was starting to get annoyed.

"No you're not." Castiel repeated.

Dean looked up at the door handle and grimaced, standing up and undoing the latch slowly. "Fine." He felt a little guilty for shutting out his best friend and held back more tears of self-hatred. Castiel nodded and opened the door just enough for him to walk in, then closed it behind him. As soon as he saw Dean's teary eyes, he regretted forcing him into opening the door. He should know better than to make Dean feel guilty about something, the blue-eyed boy thought to himself.

"Hello, Dean."

The student looked down at his feet, barely mumbling his reply. "Hey."

Castiel's look softened slightly as he cupped Dean's face, forcing him to look at him. "What happened?" He spoke quietly.

"Nothing, just Alastair being a dick."

"Alastair?" Castiel had heard his name before, and glared at thin air, possibly planning revenge.

"It's no big deal really, I'm just being a girl abou-" Dean was cut off by a kiss that caused him to yelp quietly.

Castiel pulled back after a moment, smiling. "Shut up. Don't say that. You're the best. And in all honesty. gorgeous too."

Green eyes widened, and Dean beamed with joy, making the other's heart flutter.

In the end, they had hot sex on the bathroom sinks and both were late to class.