#11: Holiday Samifer for Omegler!

"Ew, this sweater is disgusting. I'd rather be doing the Jewish thing than doing this."

"Shut up, Lucifer. Stop being such a grinch." Sam patted his shoulder roughly, glaring. "And it's called Hanukkah, for your information."

"Whatever, fine. I'm not a grinch!" Lucifer pouted and put his hands on his hips. The hunter raised an eyebrow. Lucifer then gave him a nervous look. "Wait, what is a grinch again?"

"You're a moron."

"I thought you said I was a grinch!"

Sam groaned and facepalmed. "You're both!"

Lucifer glared back and muttered. "You could've said that..."

"Just.... just fine, I don't care. Be that way! And to think I was going to do the wing-y thing." Sam smirked at him and turned back to his cup of coffee, knowing the outburst was coming. He counted down, that's how well he knew the grumpy entity. 

3.....2.....1-

"Wait the wing-y thing? Hey, hey you didn't tell me the wing-y thing was involved! No, Sam please don't do this to me- you can't- hey no do the wing-y thing no please." Lucifer panicked and narrowed his eyes at him. "I thought we were friends, Sam." Sam literally burst into laughter at the urgency in his voice, oh my god, he actually was worried. 

"Pfft.... Fine, oh Jesus, you are too much." The Winchester barely choked out through his laughter.

"I'm not Jesus, I'm Lucifer."

"Hey, don't sass me, mister. The wing-y thing is on the line. Take one for the team."

"Okay, okay fine! Ugh."

Sam smiled slightly and pulled Lucifer over to the bed. "Now sit." The angel nodded and sat down on the mattress quickly. Sam grabbed a large red comb from the drawer and sat behind him. "Okay. Here now shush." He began stroking Lucifer's wings with the comb as he purred. 

"Finally! I should get even more from the travesties I have had to endure today! All the holiday shop- Ow!" Lucifer was interrupted by a pinch to his ear. "What was that for?"

"You were whining, now shut up."

"Ugh, fine." But even with his annoyance, he felt grateful that Sam was grooming him so nicely. Even if he felt that he should've gotten more, it was enough. They stayed like that for at least 30 minute, Sam combing and Lucifer purring/grunting. 

"Okay, you big baby, I did it. Now I'm tired and I need to sleep." Sam sighed annoyedly.

Lucifer pouted. "Alright, but I'm not leaving."

"Why not?'

"Because the big bad wolf might get you."

"I think I can handle him myself, thank you very much."

The angel snickered. "Nah, I don't think you can."

"Shuddup."