#6: Samifer/Wincest for Super Nice Omegle Person!

"What are you saying, Sammy?"

"I'm leaving."

"Why?"

"Because I need some air, Dean."

"So you're just.... going? When are you coming back?" Dean chewed on his lip as he finished speaking.

Sam sighed annoyedly. "I don't know. Don't ask so many questions."

The green-eyed man nodded hesitantly. "Okay. I'll wait."

I'll wait.

He doesn't know I'm not coming back, Sam thought guiltily as he looked at his brother who had slunk away into the hotel room kitchen like a dog that got kicked in the side. He couldn't stay any longer so he walked out of the hotel room into the bitter cold. The wind was gentle, but frigid. It chilled him deeply. Sam heard a smooth voice from behind him as he turned the corner of the crappy hotel. He spun around on his heels to see where it had come from. 

"Hey, Sam." The man grinned.

"Lucifer."

"So you finally left him, huh?"

"I guess so. That's what you wanted, right?" Sam gritted his teeth.

Lucifer shook his head, laughing quietly. "Not exactly, Sam-o. I want what you want. And you don't look too happy. In fact, you look broken-hearted, if I may add. I bet Dean does, too. If you could somehow convince him..... This could get along pretty well as a three-way relationship."

Sam raised an eyebrow. "Are you joking?"

"Hey! I could do a little dream-hopping, and who knows what he'll agree to. And besides-" He was suddenly in front of Sam, about 5 inches from his face, leaning into his ear. "He would do anything for you, Sam. Anything."

And with that, he was gone, leaving Sam stunned and curious.

Maybe it could work.

The thought manifesting itself in his brain, he ran to their hotel room and unlocked the door hastily. Sam stepped inside and closed the door behind him. feeling Dean's eyes on his back. He spun on his heels to face the elder Winchester.

"Hey." Sam swallowed heavily at his brother's red, puffy eyes. He thought I wouldn't come back. I thought I wouldn't come back. But here I am, he thought.

"Hey Sam, back already?" Dean smiled weakly, mostly in shock at the miniscule time it took Sam to get back. Last time he went out like this, he went missing for five days and told Dean it was 'no big deal' when he came back. Maybe Sam wasn't angry at him after all.

"Yeah, couldn't stay away." He grinned. The other grinned back and soon, they were both laughing like dorks on the couch, and Sam complaining about how it was 'colder than a motherfucker out there' and Dean making some coffee.

Sam's mind drifted back to Lucifer's offer. Maybe it would work. Maybe for once, something would go right. The possibility and promise was there. He wanted Lucifer. But he wanted Dean, too. In seperate ways, he loved them both.

Lucifer, he loved as a challenge.

But Dean, he loved as a home.