#10: Cas/Ruby for Omegle Person!

((So the slanty letters are Sam's inner thoughts))

Glares from each side of the room. Sam had no idea how the hell this stare-off had started and didn't want to get in the middle for fear of being burned by the hot glares. He just sat and looked between the two of them. Then, the ridiculous insults started.

Castiel spoke first. "See, Ruby, you are proof that God has a sense of humour."

Ooh, burn, Sam thought as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, at least God made me pretty, what about you?" The girl growled.

Shit just got real.

"Please, shock me and say something intelligent." Castiel snapped back.

Ruby didn't hesitate to reply. "You wouldn't know even if I did!"

Maybe I should leave.

"Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."

"Are you always this idiotic?"

The angel just sighed. "Why don't you slip into something more comfortable-"

Wait, what?

"-like a coma."

OH SHIT SON. HOT DAMN HE GOT YOU DEMON DOUCHE.

"Hey man, don't insult me when you're the one you stares at frozen juice cans because they say 'concentrate.'" She shrugged.

"You do realize makeup and botox won't fix your stupidity, right?"

"Aw it's so cute when you talk about things that you think you understand!" Ruby smirked at him. 

Damn, that bitch cold as ice.

"It's better to sit and look pretty, giving the impression of stupidity, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Castiel smirked back.

OOOOH SHIT HE SHOWED YOU HIS DOM FACE OOOHHH

Ruby glared harder. "Oh whatever I don't even give a fuck anymore, you're so old that even your memory is in black and white, you million year old virgin." 

The angel just smiled. "You'll make a great first wife some day."

He won that arguement ha yeah take that bitch.

And then Dean came in to inform Sam that they were actually a couple and that this was their way of being nice to each other. He swears even now, he has never seen Sam make a more confused face than he did that day.