#18: One Word Challenge: Innocent Dean/Crowley for Tumblr anon!

((OKAY I HAVE WAITED FOREVER FOR SOMEONE TO REQUEST THIS THANK YOU ANON PRAISE THE LORD FINALLY I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS WOW DEAN/CROWLEY = OTP WOW))

Crowley didn't know how this had happened, but Sam left him to deal with it.

According to the younger hunter, Dean had been cursed by a witch and now didn't understand half the things that Sam told him. It wasn't any normal witch curse, you didn't have to have sex with someone to break the spell, and no kissing involved. Dean was turned innocent, pure. Like he hadn't seen shit.

Like he hadn't been to Hell.

And to tell the absolute truth, Crowley wanted it to stay that way.

It was nice, having Dean swinging his legs back and forth and smiling as he sat on the edge of the bed. His candy apple green eyes wide and cheerful as he moved to sit on Crowley's lap. Dean didn't think anything wrong of it because of the innocence curse, and the demon was thankful for that. Crowley thought to himself about how the real Dean would have punched him by now, and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Dean pouted and scooted closer, Crowley kissing him softly as he did.

"Nothing. You're just cute." 

The hunter blinked. "Kay." Another kiss. 

They sat like that for a while, kissing with gentle touches. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Crowley liked this a lot. He wanted to maybe save a little bit of this innocence. So Dean wouldn't have to have nightmares of Hell, wouldn't have to hurt anymore. The thought that this would go away made him almost tear up. He knew it was selfish to want to keep Dean like that forever when he could be saving the world, but he also knew that Dean was tired of going on like that. He couldn't keep it up every day like that. But maybe he didn't want to be with Crowley either. The demon swallowed heavily at this thought. The curse would be over soon and they'd be back to hating each other. Right?

Never mind the future, right now he just hoped Sam didn't come back anytime soon.

When the younger Winchester did come back, a 'Do Not Disturb' sign was found on the door knob.

He sighed. Ugh, what a pervert.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Believe it or not, Dean remembered the curse and everything he and Crowley did.

Even more surprising was that he jogged up to grab the demon's hand as they left their hotel room, smiling at him just as he had the night before. Crowley was speechless and just followed him as Sam dragged them both around the town. The younger hunter rolled his eyes countless times that day, but didn't exactly mind Crowley being there if it made Dean happy.

He even might have laughed with Dean as Crowley stuck his face against a shop window, scaring the shit out of a young cashier inside. 

Might have.