2.

Nate's Pov:

I got off the bus to be greeted by my few friends: Joey, Ryan and Adrian.
"Hey dude!" Adrian said patting me on the back. Adrian had short brown hair and gauges like I did.

"Hi." I said.

"What's up?" Joey asked. Joey had short hair. It was shaved on the side and he had more hair on top, he dyed it black.

"Tired. My dads not happy with me.. again." I looked down.

"Sorry to hear that." Ryan piped up. Ryan was the least "normal" out of the four of us. He had a few tattoos on his upper-arms and dyed his entire head of hair bright red. He was really nice even though he looked intimidating.

I'm Nate. I have short black hair that I spike up at the front. I have black gauges as well. In fact it was Adrian who inspired me to get them. I have glasses but I wear contacts instead. Everyone calls me goth because I like to wear all black. I'm not goth. I just like black.

We have been named the "bad boys" of the school just because of how we look. Stereotypical if you ask me, but whatever. No one bothers us, so we don't bother anyone in return.

"Yeah. He's pretty mad." I said before falling silent.

"How's the song writing going?" Ryan asked after a few minutes.

"Good. I've written a lot. I just need to get into the music room so I can record the electric guitar then I'll be good." I said.

"Awesome! Hey what's your first class guys?" Joey asked.

"Advanced music. Tomorrow it's advanced art." I said.

"P.E." said Adrian and Ryan in unison.

"Same dudes!!" Joey gave high-fives to Ryan and Adrian.

"Let's get to class guys." Ryan said. They left after saying goodbye to me. I started down to my advanced music class which was in the same hallway as advanced art.

"Hey look it's the mute freak!!" I heard as I turned the corner. Bruce. Was he picking in her again.

There was silence while I assume she responded.

"Look I can do that too!!" He did some really bad sign language.

There was more silence. Then he started walking this way. "Oh hey emo, goth freak!" Bruce found me.

"That's not even clever and leave me alone!" I said pushing past him.

"Woah woah woah. I just wanted to see how you're doing emo!"

"Don't call me that and leave her alone." I said through gritted teeth while looking him in the eye. He was considerably taller than I was so I had to look up.

"Wow look!! The bad boy's standing up for his mute girlfriend freak!!" Bruce backed me into the lockers.

"She's not my girlfriend.." my temper was rising, but I tried to control it.

"Really ohhhh yeah I forgot. You like guys don't ya bad boy!!" He laughed in my face.

"I'm not gay. I like girls and I'm.. not.. a.. bad boy!!" I pushed him backwards so I could move which only resulted in my doom.

"Oh you're gonna get it now you emo, goth freak!!" He swung a punch at my face, but luckily I was able to dodge it.

"Leave me alone!" I said standing my ground. I wasn't going to hit him back. That wouldn't be the smart thing to do. All I could do was talk or flee.

"Yeah right!" He swung at my face again and hit me straight in my jaw. He swung again at my gut and hit me.

"Hey!! Hey!! Hey!! What's going on out here!!" Mr. Johnson walked out of his classroom and saw us. "Bruce what are you doing to Nate!!!"

"Whose Nate??!.. Oh you mean this emo freak!!" He gestured down to my motionless body on the floor. I was afraid if I moved one muscle I'd get it.

"Bruce office now!! Nate get to the nurse then class! Got it?!" Mr. Johnson never yelled. If only he knew why I didn't back down..

Bruce stomped off to the office and Mr. Johnson motioned me over. "Here Nate. It's a pass to the nurse's office. Why'd you fight him?"

"I didn't. I was standing up for someone and he didn't like it. He swung the first punch. I just didn't move. I yelled at him, but didn't lay a hand on him.. Well I did, but I only pushed him so I could get away I swear." I said. I was shaking.

"Okay calm down Nate. Now get to the nurse."

"Don't call my dad.. please.."

"I won't." Mr. Johnson walked back into class. I went up to the nurse then down to advanced music. The class couldn't have gone by slower.

Next I had general math. I was walking to my class when I ran into a girl causing her to drop all her stuff. It was Ashton.

2 Cast Members
Kathryn Newton as Ashton Quinn
Nathan Sharp and Nate Morris

A/N
Hey guys!! So if you don't know who Nathan Sharp or Kathryn Newton are I highly suggest you look them up. She's an actress and he's a YouTuber. So yeah. I still really love this story. So thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again. Bye!! :)
                                                   -Bluejay