"Sure thing, Kacchan!" if possible, Ren's grin grows even wider. Kakashi stiffens for a bit, and Ren can't even feel bad for using Izuku's nickname for his best-friend-turned-nemesis from Boku no Hero over all the giddy, warm, fuzzy feeling blossoming in her chest over the sole fact that she did. Shibi just stares between both of them, curious of where will that take either of them. Kakashi is mildly annoyed but also somehow resigned.

He does, after all, know Ren. The first thing she asked him was if he would cook for them wearing a pink apron, for crying out loud! If he expected timid, shy kid, he was very, very wrong. Because Uchiha Ren was exuberant, hotheaded badmouth, wo made her opinions known. Loudly. Often spiced up with a foul word or three, if opinion was negative.

"Right," Kakashi sighs heavily, "I have forgotten about your... Qualities."

"Oh quiet you, unless you want to actually take up the task of cooking in that pink apron I saw in the shop. I can even buy it for you-" the jonin eyes her, eyebrow twitching "-or you can give me some sharingan pointers and call it a day. Me, personally, I'd actually prefer the former idea of spending time, but, well."

Shibi openly stared at them as if Ren just dyed her hair hot pink and dressed up in a very girly, equally pink, even more frilly dress and started dancing Macarena, Hibiki had the dumbest face on and Hana was choking down on her laughter in very futile attempt to stop it. Kakashi shoot Shibi a look of 'are you fucking kidding me'.

"I hate you, kid," he says finally, and Ren laughs at the statement.

"With the same fierce hatred you felt when you bought us food few months back?" she asks, quirking her eyebrow, and Hana grins in acknowledgement, because she does remember. "Yeah, I think I'll manage that kind of hate just fine, yeah?"

"Oh, seriously, Ren," Hana chimes in. "How could you possibly doubt Ryōken-san here?"

Hibiki is very much stupefied, but this time even Shibi looks curious.

"I hate both of you," Kakashi answers blandly, and then turns to Shibi. "Remind me what pushed me onto agreeing to help this Uchiha brat?"

"Free food, Hatake-san," Shibi says politely, and Hatake Kakashi, one of the strongest brainwashed killing machines this village has, lets out a heavy, pained sigh.

He hates his life so much. It just loves stranding him with overly-emotional Uchiha who are pain in the ass by the sheer default of existing. But unlike Obito, Ren actually does what she can to get stronger. That, he appreciates.

(But, also unlike Obito, she's downright mean. She has every intention of insulting people with her actions and words, and she makes the fact known. It was only yesterday that she made a civilian girl cry. Sure, the wench dared to insult Naruto, but Ren's retaliation was immediate and painful, mentally.

Kakashi found himself silently appreciating the fact. This should be his role – if only he was allowed to interact with Naruto before he graduated! But Ren... Ren should be enough for next five/six or so years. She had to be.)

If he only knew to what extend she planned to become involved in blonde's life. If only.

(If only his hair could get any grayer than it already was.)

...ooo~(x)~ooo...  

Training her sharingan was draining as fuck, period. Also, prolonged usage of the creepy eyes™ made her eyes hurt to the very sockets, and her head was spinning. Sure, her vision was the purest HD ever, but the sheer amount of details made her sick. She could count leaves on the tree that was fifty meters away from her, and it was ridiculous. But did it do wonders for her fighting style. She never actually trained fighting with sharingan – she didn't know where to start even, let alone what to do, and fighting in HD, nearly in slow-motion? It was awesome. And holy shit, it helped quite a bit.