Asking Her - Chapter 15

Ava's Perspective: 

As I woke up in Cheyenne's arms, I smiled and stretched then slowly slid out of her arms. I walked over to where my bag was, grabbed my shorts, and my Mayday Parade tank top. I ran into the bathroom, undressed, and then jumped into the shower. I was singing Mayday Parade - 'Kids In Love' at the top of my lungs. I finished washing off, then quickly dried off and slid into my clothes. I opened the door slowly and peeked my head out, I looked for Cheyenne and saw her dressed in a Sleeping With Sirens tank top and some shorts. I smiled and asked 'Hey Cheyenne would you like to go eat breakfast with some of my friends?"

"Sure, and you look amazing," she said, smiling.  I looked down towards the ground and started blushing.

Cheyenne smiled and kissed my cheek then said, "Okay let's go." With that, she grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.

As Cheyenne kissed my cheek, I felt my tummy explode with butterflies. I smiled as she grabbed my hand as we were walking to the lobby. I yelled "HELP! HELP! A CRAZY CHEY IS TAKING ME TO BREAKFAST!" She started giggling and said,

"I'm only crazy for you." I yelped and started blushing.

She smiled and said "I love you Ava."

"I love you too," I said, smiling.

She pulled me aside and said "Ava, I have liked you for a long time. I tried to decline these feelings but they just won't go away. I'm just so fucking crazy about you... what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I yelled, and started blushing even more.

She smiled, and kissed me. She said, "You're adorable when you blush."

I giggled and said "Shh, let's go eat." I then led her to the hotel restaurant and we sat down waiting for Ally and Dylan. 

Dylan and Ally got to the restaurant ten minutes late, which pissed me off, but then again I thanked them because I could be with Cheyenne alone. When Ally and Dylan got there, we talked about our vacation and I introduced them to Cheyenne. I didn't tell them I was with her, because I didn't know if they accepted gay people.

After we finished eating, I told Dylan and Ally to have fun and then Cheyenne and I walked off to the beach. She grabbed my hand and I then interlocked our fingers. I started skipping around screaming Bring Me The Horizon lyrics.

Soon, it became dark and we headed back to our own rooms. She kissed me and said "Goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams." I smiled and said, "Goodnight love." With that, I walked inside, closed my door, and laid down.

Cheyenne's Perspective: 

As Ava fell asleep in my arms, I turned off the TV and I held her closer. I was beginning to feel more feelings towards her. I actually loved this girl, I've known her for two years and we're extremely close. I sighed, kissed her forehead and fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up to Ava screaming 'Kids In Love' by Mayday Parade. I laughed and got out of bed to put my Sleeping With Sirens shirt on, along with some black shorts. As I watched Ava's head pop out from the bathroom door, I smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey Cheyenne, would you like to eat breakfast with some of my friends?" She asked.

"Sure, and you look amazing." I said, smiling. As she put her head down, I noticed a small blush creep along her cheeks.

I grabbed her chin and pulled her head up, kissed her cheek and said "Okay let's go." With that, I grabbed her hand and led her out of the room.

I was running around the hotel with her hand in mine. I giggled whenever she yelled, "HELP! HELP! A CRAZY CHEY IS TAKING ME TO BREAKFAST!"

"I'm only crazy for you." I said.

When she yelped and blushed I said, "I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered. I started to blush, then I pulled her aside and said "Ava, I have liked you for a long time. I tried to decline these feelings but they just won't go away. I'm just so fucking crazy about you... what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"

."Yes!" She yelled, and started to blush.

I smiled and kissed her and then said "You're adorable when you blush."

She giggled and said, "Shh let's go eat." She then took me by my hand and led me to the hotel restaurant.

Ava sounded pissed when Ally and Dylan didn't show up on time. We all talked about our vacation, I told Ally and Dylan how I met Ava. As soon as everyone finished eating, Ava and I walked down to the beach. I then grabbed her hand and she interlocked our fingers. She started skipping around screaming BMTH lyrics. I was so happy and didn't care what anyone thought, she was mine and that was all that mattered. As it got dark, we headed back to our rooms. I kissed Ava and said "Goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams."

I smiled and said "Goodnight love." As soon as she said that, she walked into her room. I then walked up to my room and laid down, quickly falling asleep.