Date Night - Chapter 14

Dylan's Perspective: 

I was pretty sure I got rid of Alex for good that night. If he came back, I wasn't scared to break something that time. I was very protective over Ally, and I would do anything for her. 

I woke up that morning, got dressed, and went downstairs to find some water and aspirin. I figured that was the best thing for our hangovers. I went back up to the room and tried not to make a lot of noise.

"Dylan?" I heard her beautiful voice call.

"I'm over here," I replied back. She got out of bed to start getting ready. I grabbed her and hugged her from behind, pulling her heated body to mine.

"We're meeting Ava in about 15 minutes," I breathed into her ear.

"Then let me get ready," I saw her smile and look at me in the mirror. I ran my hand up her thigh and pulled her closer, kissing down her neck slowly. As soon as I left my first love bite, she moaned very softly. Once I heard this, I wanted to melt right there.

"Stop," she pouted, trying to put on her make up.

"Make me," I stated, kissing further down her neck. We both started breathing heavy, as she pinned my arms against the wall, interlocking her fingers with mine. I broke from her small grip and pinned her against the wall, running my hand along her inner thigh. I realized my bulge was growing, and I suddenly felt her fingers run a long it.

"Ohh Ally," I moaned slightly. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. 'Shit,' I thought to myself, reaching in my pocket for my phone. I could tell it was Ava, and we were late for our breakfast meeting. 

After our 'hot' session this morning, we finished getting ready and headed down to the restaurant in the hotel. "Where were you guys? You're like 10 minutes late." Ava said, sounding a bit angry.

"We were just late to get up," Ally replied, sitting down. We ate our breakfast and talked about our vacation that was slowly coming to an end. I was having a great time with Ally and Ava, even after the random Alex outbursts. We headed back up to our room after about 3 hours of talking and having a good time at our booth.

"Sooo what do you want to do now?" Ally asked, pulling me close by my tie. I scooped her up in my arms and laid her down on the bed, kissing down her neck. I ran my hands up her thighs and heard her moan softly, once again. I knew things were going to get heated, but didn't want them to go too far. She crashed her lips down onto mine, and I kissed back passionately. This lasted for about 5 minutes, until we stopped and cuddled. We watched TV the second half of the afternoon.

"Hey why don't we get dressed and go out to eat at our restaurant," I said, kissing down her neck.

"You mean like a date night?" She asked, smiling and blushing.

"Yeah...kind of like a date night," I replied, smiling. We finished our TV program, and started getting dressed. We decided to dress formally, since this was our first date. 

Before we left, I spoke to the owner of the restaurant. He said he would set up our booth with a table cloth and candles, and close down the restaurant for a small fee.

When we arrived, our booth was fully decorated and it took Ally's breath away. "Dylan...you so planned this," she said, spinning around and looking into my eyes.

"Of course I did, I wanted our first date to be as special as our first kiss." We sat down and ordered our meals, talking and having a wonderful time.

"You know the moment I looked at you in our first period class...I fell immediately in love," I said, watching her cheeks blush red.

"I like you a lot, Ally..." I replied, reaching for her hand.