A Childish Fight ~7

*Percy POV*

Percy could not believe that she just did that. Seriously Annabeth?!

The Seven were in the Zeus cabin, trying to be being normal mortal teenagers when she had to do that?! These thoughts ran through his head has he sped walked to the Poseidon Cabin

"Percy, wait up!" Annabeth yelled from the door of Jason's Cabin

"I don't want to talk about it Annabeth! Go back!"

Annabeth was now following Percy but he sprinted off. He slammed the door shut and sank against the door, hands in fist.

"Percy?! Open the door! We can talk this out!"

She was bounding hard on the door. It was starting to give Percy a head ache.
"Go back Annabeth, leave me alone"

"Percy, talk this out!"

"I can't belie-"

"I didn't think! I'm sorry! I really am!"

Percy wanted to shut her out and just listen to the sound of the water dipping in his cabin but she kept on pleading with him to come out and talk with her. It wasn't an accident. She did it. She did it to hurt him. She started to say other things trying to get him out of there, it wasn't working.

"Percy! I want to talk this out like adults! Your being very childish!"

That got him, that was over the line. He stood up and wipped the door open, anger radiating off of his body.

"Childish? Really Annabeth! You want to call me childish! Your the one who stooped so low! You cheated! Don't call me childish!"

"Oh my gods Percy!" Annabeth screamed with frustration "It was just monopoly!"

"I don't care if it was 'just monopoly' you cheated!"