25| Formal Preparations

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'm still going." Scott stated confidently.

"Is that such a good idea?" Stiles asked skeptically. "Do you even have a date?"

"Not yet." Scott answered before the two of them turned towards me.

"No." I stated bluntly as I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Why not?" Stiles argued as he looked at me accusingly. "Are you planning on going with someone else?"

"I was planning on not going at all." I told them in annoyance, I was in no mood to be going to a dance not with my brother missing and my psychotic uncle on the loose. Thought of dressing up at a time like this was ridiculous. 

"Come on please?" Scott pleaded as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"No." I repeated.

"It's not like you're actually going to be my date, just help me get in and protect Allison."

I looked between Scott and Stiles in completely disbelief of the turn that my life had taken. As annoyed as I was that I had formed a pack link with them, I was still overcome with the desire to help them. Knowing that in some terrible way I had learned to see them as friends. Releasing a small sigh I nodded in agreement.  "Fine."

"Okay." Stiles continued as he clasped his hands together looking over at Scott. "Do you have a suit?"

"Not yet."

"Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?"

"No. And no." Scott replied unfazed by the questions.

"So, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your Iittle werewolf ass." Stiles finished listing off already acknowledging the flaws in this plan. I couldn't help but be surprised that Stiles as actually being rational for once and being aware of how incredibly stupid this whole idea was.

"Yeah. You guys gonna help me?"

"Hell, yeah." Stiles said with excitement as he patted his best friends shoulder. I groaned as I followed after the two boys completely losing hope in either one of them. At this point there was no point in voicing how terribly all of this was going to turn out, because no matter what we did I had the feeling that we were all doomed from the beginning. 

"Alexis, glad you came around and your going to the formal

"Alexis, glad you came around and your going to the formal." Lydia told me as we stepped inside Macy's. The entire mall was packed with excited teenage girls gossiping over their dates and picking out what they were going to wear for what to them felt like the most important night in their lives. "Right Allison?"

"Huh?" Allison asked as she looked over at us. She tried to act as if nothing was wrong, but she had been avoiding me most of the day and now that we were together she seemed extremely nervous and unfocused. Her nerves only increased my own as I slowly started to come to the realization that maybe she finally knew. That she knew about the monsters that were her family and that Derek and I were werewolves.