32| Shape Shifted

I watched as the sun began to set and the fact the we were being kept in detention for so long, that Stiles still continued to tap his pencil angrily on his desk, Issac was still locked up, and that the full moon was rising really wasn't helpful i...

I watched as the sun began to set and the fact the we were being kept in detention for so long, that Stiles still continued to tap his pencil angrily on his desk, Issac was still locked up, and that the full moon was rising really wasn't helpful in keeping my anger under control.

Setting my head on the desk in defeat I felt as Stiles patted my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me, but it really wasn't helping. 

"Hand off Stilinski." I muttered in annoyance.

"Wow you used my last name. Am I in trouble?" He whispered, and although I still had may head down I knew he was smiling.

"Do I have to remind you that it's your fault that were stuck in this mess?" I questioned in disbelief.

"Quiet you two." Harris declared from the front of the class. I looked up just as he was checking his watch, and I could feel that he was just as annoyed as we were. "Okay you two leave."

Stiles didn't have to be told twice as he immediately gathered his things and stood up. I did the same but apparently I was taking to long as Stiles grabbed my hand and began pulling me out the class. We stopped to grab our phones and once we were out of the classroom I pulled my hand back to check all the messages and missed calls I had on my phone. I had some messages from Derek, but over ten missed calls from Allison.

"Did Allison blow up your phone with calls too?" Stiles asked as we finally got out of the school and into the cold night air.

"Yeah, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out why." I replied as we began to cross the parking lot towards the only car parked there.

"I'm going to call her back." He told be as he put the phone on speaker, holding it between the two of us.

And it only took a couple of rings before she finally answered. "Guys I've been calling you like crazy!"

"Sorry, Harris literally just let us out of detention. Literally." Stiles told her bitterly. "And he had our phones the whole frickin' time."

"Well, we need to do something right now. They were asking me all these questions about Lydia and how she was bitten by Peter, and then they sent this guy out." Allison informed us quickly, her voice taking on a frantic tone.