09| All I Have

"You were kidding, right?" Stiles exclaimed over the phone as he continued to drive down the dark streets of Beacon Hills

"You were kidding, right?" Stiles exclaimed over the phone as he continued to drive down the dark streets of Beacon Hills. Night had quickly taken over and we still had no idea what we were supposed to do. Driving around in circles waiting for Scott to finally do something useful was incredibly pointless. "What am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles exclaimed as if Derek and I weren't in the car with him.

"Take him somewhere. Anywhere!" I heard Scott exclaim on the other end.

Stiles glanced at Derek his nose scrunching up in disgust. "And by the way, he's starting to smell."

"Like what?"

"Like death." Stiles replied so bluntly that I hit him in the back of the head. I hated his words mostly because they were true. My brother was starting to smell like death, the infected skin surrounding the wound was quickly starting to smell like the decaying flesh of a corpse. "Ahhh.....what the hell is wrong with you."

"Stop being an idiot." I exclaimed, the thought of Derek dying was starting to put me on edge. Without him I had no one, and I didn't know if I had the ability of being on my own. The thought was terrifying and it was causing my heart to begin beating unusually fast in my chest.

"Okay. Take him to the animal clinic." Scott suggested and I rolled my eyes at the irony.

"What about your boss?"

"He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."

"You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you." Stiles mumbled as he handed the phone over to Derek who didn't seem pleased about what he was probably also hearing.

"Did you find it?" My brother asked Scott in annoyance.

"How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million! This house is Iike the freaking Walmart of guns!" I heard Scott yell in frustration. It was still dificult for me to accept the fact that Allison was an Argent only because after spending some time with her I actually did enjoy the idea of her being my friend. Hearing Scott say that her house was filled with weapons designed to kill me and my brother was a quick reminder that she was my enemy.