Chapter 18 the gangleaders kitten

A/N: hi beautiful followers! Haven't updated in a long time besides the chapter I just released. Anyway, I hope you all ask me questions for my q&a like I announced. ( short chapter ahead btw)

Julie's POV

Soo much has happened in only a couple of weeks. My dad put up more guards than usual, Zeke has been completely ignoring me and has been talking with my dad, I haven't seen my mom for like forever, and I've been constant feeling on edge. Something is obviously going on.

My brothers had also felt like everyone was on edge at the pack, maybe because of Zeke being here? He's still new so I wouldn't be surprised at all and my dad was very," concerned" about him the day at the ball. Idk.

I began walking around the pack house looking for Zeke until I yelling coming from my dads office. I immediately began to sprint towards his office. I busted through the door and I saw Zeke and myDad laughing?" Uhm..what is happening?" I ask confused.

" oh honey were just laughing because I keep losing in the game pool." They patted each other's backs and begin laughing hysterically. I backed away from my dads office slowly and closed these door," what the actual fuck." I looked at the door crazily and headed towards my brothers room.

"Hey du- AHGH WHAT THE FUCK U MAN HOE." I walked on my brother getting a blow job from a random she wolf. Lord have mercy for I have seen some fucked up shit. " can't u knock?" He groaned and told the girl to get out. The she wolf growled at me and grabbed her by the neck and pulled her up," did you just growl at me?" She shook her head and I dropped her on the ground." Good." The she wolf began to run away while whining. "Can u not be so uhm..violent?" I rolled my eyes at his remark," can u not be a man hoe? Hmm Aiden?" He groaned and laid on his bed," I still have a boner dude! That girl was helping me out." He sighed and looked at him in disgust," maybe u should save that dick for your M.A.T.E!" I sighed and laid beside him," yea yea Ik sorry." He scratched the back of his head then he looked at me," so what are you doing here anyway?" He ask suspiciously.

"Well..i dunno it's just..gah!" I put my hands in my face and groaned," dad and Zeke are acting weird..like super ducking weird." My brother gasped and hit my head," Ow! What the hell was that for?" I growled at him," since when do you swear missy?!" He gasped dramatically," shut up." I laughed. " anyway how like weird are they acting?" He asked confused ," they're laughing together, hanging out more, playing pool with each other." My brothers eyes widened," wtf?" I nod.

" I swear I feel like they're plotting something against me." My brother sat up and yawned," Maybeee..idk anyway" my brother pushed me off his bed," ow! Aiden!!" Yelled and stood up," get out I wanna take a nap." He yawned and cover himself with his blanket. I rolled my eyes and exited the room.

WARNING THERE ARE SOME SEX SCENES COMING UP SO SCROLL WAY DOWN IF YOU DO NOT WANNA READ THEM!

I walked towards the stairs leading to the living room/entrance of the pack house. When I entered the living room and I accidentally ran into Zeke," oh shit." I gasped and covered my mouth while blushing really hard," since when does my little kitten swear?" He smirked and lifted my chin up. I shrugged and giggled slightly. " oh I've missed you my little kitten" he purred and left little kisses on my neck," it feels like I haven't talked to you in a year. He began to grind up against me," babe.." He groaned and began to kiss my neck," Z-Zeke.." I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. " I've been wanting to do this with you for such a long time." He growled sexually at me and lifted me up, carrying me towards my bed room." Fuck.." I laid my head back and he and placed me softly on the bed. Zeke then proceeded to take off his clothes and what was left was his underwear." Lord.." I blushed red and looked up," now it's only fair if you get undressed too." He grinned and began to removed my clothes. One by one then all was left was my Lacey underwear. Oh yea I chose the right day to wear these bad boys.

I grinned and began stroking his member. He moaned softly then pounced on me," sorry kitten but I can't wait any longer." He removed his last piece of clothes and then removed mine as well. I swear I'm literally so turned on rn it's not even funny. " Zeke please...!" I moan softly and grip onto the bed sheets. " I'll be gentle..." He bit my neck and placed member in me. I hissed in pain but then began to moan as he moved more. " fuck you're so tight." He began to thrust in me faster and soon we both came. Zeke panted like crazy and I did as well. He laid beside me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his lips just before passing out.

END OF STEAMY SHIT.

I woke up and looked around me. I was naked and covered in my blanket, my hair was a mess and my clothes were tossed everywhere on the floor. As I stood up my legs began to hurt as I walked towards the bathroom. I looked like a chicken trying to fly. I know that if you take a hot bath the pain'll go away. So I decided to do that for my sake of not being in pain all day.

I sigh and smile happily," I finally am one with Zeke.." I smile and giggle while dipping my head in the hot water but then  jump up because of my head burning."ow..fuck!"