Chapter fifteen the gangleaders kitten

Zeke's POV

I'm honestly still very confused on what's happening. The whole werewolf thing and mates are just fucking insane*sigh* I don't know how to just express my feelings towards this mess. But I have to admit that I do love my kitten~

" hey!" I winced in pain when I felt someone punch my back. "Tsk...WHAT THE HELL?!" I looked down and saw Juliet, her eyebrows were furrowed. " m-my father is having a celebration for me finding you.." She twiddled her thumbs and looked down. " for finding me?" She nods and looks up again," being the daughter of the alpha it is very important for a celebration since I found mate."

" isn't it a bit weird that uh..I'm human tho?" I looked around," well..human as mates are rare but it's not that rare. " she shrugged stared into his eyes." Ya know..you're veryyyy sexy when you're serious." I grinned at her and See her blush slightly," Mfhm.." She looks away

" shy now?" I smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him

Whatever.

****************************************************************************

I looked at myself in the mirror," damn..I'm a fucking sexy beast." I whistled and winked at my reflection. " Christ.." I heard someone talk and I see Tyler," I know.. I'm fucking amazing ;)" he rolled his eyes and fixed his tie.

The party for Juliet finding me was tonight and Christ..how do they get ready so fuckin fast?!

" ya know I still don't like the thought of you being my sisters mate.." He crossed his arms and glared at me" you're a player and just the stench of those whores you had on you made me wanan punch you." He gritted his teeth." I know how you feel about me and I understand..but I fucking love her with all my heart and before the entire mate thing!" I yelled and stood my ground.

He chuckled," hm...you only get one chance.. You fuck up than you leave. " I nod and head to the ball room to see my enchanting mate. " so you must be my daughter mate ?" I turned around and saw this very tall and buff guy. " o-oh yes.." I stuttered nervously. The man chuckled and smiled at me," well I'm happy my dysentery finally found you..maybe you can make her happy once more. " I raised an eyebrow," what do you mean happy once more?" I questioned.

" oh I see she hasn't told you about her mother..well her mother had passed away along time ago." He fixed his tie and coughed."oh.." I looked down awkwardly," but let's not dwell in the past..it's a party for you and my daughter." I looked up and him," speaking of which.." He turned me around to see Juliet walking down some flights of stairs.

"Woah."

Fuck am I a lucky guy or what?!

A/N; sorry for a short chapter -3- lmao I hope u enjoy tho