Chapter two The gangleaders kitten

Juliet's POV

*Recap*
*" you're my little kitten....got it?..." He smirked as his lips brushed against mine.

I started to blush as he got closer to me, his lips were brushing against mine and I could feel him breathing on me.

" wh-what?... Do yo-" he slammed his lips into mine, I was surprised. I wanted to kiss him back but it was wrong. I felt sparks fly when his lips were against mine.*

*************************

His warm lips were still against mine, a hungry and passionate kiss. I knew it was wrong and that I had only met him a while ago, bumping into him.

I pushed him away and shook my head. " N-no..." My face was dark red, I could feel heat go up to my cheeks. I ran away towards the bathroom. Breathing heavily.

' ITS FIRST DAY DAMMIT' i thought to myself. " shitsickles...." I touched my lips and felt more heat go up to my cheeks. Shaking my head violently," NO NO NO NO NO!" I yelled.

I sighed and shook my head once more before heading outside to my class. I still had trouble finding my class, but eventually I found it.

I sighed in happiness and knocked on the door. When the door opened I saw a mad expression on a mans face," h-hello....my name is Juliet...I'm sorry for being late I do not know my way around here...I'm new...sir." I looked up at him.

He sighed and nodded then got out of the way so that I could come in. All eyes on me, embarrassing...not a good first impression to my soon to be friends and teacher.

I heard a chuckle in the room, I looked up and saw someone smirking at me. He had dark brown quiffed hair. Quite cute if I do say so myself. I blushed as he kept smirking.

The teacher then stood up in front of the class," students we have a new student here....ms. Juliet cross....Juliet please sit next to Andrew..." He pointed towards him and I sat down next to him.

The smirking guy who was staring at me was him. I sighed and looked towards the teacher talking. " psst...." I heard someone say then looked to my side and saw Andrew starring at me.

" w-what.....?" I said quietly so the teacher couldn't hear. He grinned at me and winked," names Andrew sweet cheeks...sit with me at lunch...I know you don't know that much people here so I'll introduce you to some..." He winked at me once more then looked away towards the teacher.

I raised an eyebrow towards him and shrugged. ' this is gonna be an interesting day.....' I thought to myself.

********************************

Some time later 😏

The bell had rang, I ran towards my locker to put away my stuff. "....I officially hate this school......shitsickles" I said to myself.

My phone kept buzzing every two minutes, every time I looked it was my stupid ex..... Zachary fucking Martinez.
I squeeze my phone tightly and swore under my breath.

All of a sudden someone banged the locker next to me, turning around to see....FUCK.

Andrew. He smirked at me, I blushed. " Hey sweet cheeks...ya ready?..." He grinned at me and I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

I sighed and nodded then put my phone on silent and in my pocket. Walking down to the lunch room I see people staring at us. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

" what's up with all the staring?...." I looked up at him with a confused expression. " they're just jealous that I'm with a pretty girl like you. " he smirked and winked at me.

I shook my head and looked down, I could feel heat rush up to my cheeks. " here we go princess..." He grinned and sat down at a table with a bunch of boys.

I had a weird sensation that someone was glaring at me. I looked up and saw....that guy from earlier. Shit. His expression on his face made me scared and want to hide into a corner.

I felt an arm over me, looking up to see Andrew smirking at me....like always. " guys I'd like you to meet Julie...say hi princess..." He smiled at me.

I blushed at embarrassment. " hi...and Andrew don't call me princess...jeez.." I kept looking down as I spoke.

The boys chuckled at me, that made my face turn dark red. ' God please let this be over....' I looked up and saw the guy from earlier stare at me. " I'll be back..." I stood up and walked away towards the hall.

I saw that the guy started to follow me. I went to my locker and looked down. " kitten...." A low voice said.

He was standing to the side, not avoiding contact like I am. " what..?....who are you and what do you want.." I said in a harsh tone towards him.

I could see that he wasn't happy when I said that. Takin a step back, against the wall. He walked in front of me and pinned me against the wall, his arm on the wall so I couldn't escape.

' shit' his eyes were with fury. " my name is zeke....and what do I want?...." He got close to my face, then went down to my ear. " you...." He said in a husky low voice.

Causing me to blush immediately, I heard him chuckle. He began to kiss my neck for a few second then face me. My hands were on his chest.

He smirked at me and walked away. I shook my head and sighed. My hands  covered my red tomato face. " I officially hate this school..." I giggled and looked up. " la la la...oh well......honestly I just don't care." I whispered to myself.

***************************
After school.

I walked towards my red Ferrari. Unlocking it I sensed that people were staring at me. I sighed and shrugged. Getting in I started the car, a big roar getting my adrenaline running.

I've already said but fuck it imma say it again, I seriously LOVE my Ferrari. I sighed in happiness and rode off.

When I got home I Locked my car and went to my room. Dropping everything and jumping onto my bed. " ugh....I missed this bed." I smiled with delight. My bed was amazing, it's the softest thing in the world.

I was lost in my own word of delight and happiness, but was interrupted by my phone buzzing. An unknown caller was calling me," h-hello?..." I said shyly.

I heard the person chuckle after I said hello," hey gorgeous...it's me, Zeke." He said in a husky voice. I began to blush dark red and stutter.

" h-hi....I'm kind of busy at the moment please come ba- SCHSHSHS w-wer SHHHCHHS...breaking...SHSHSCSS." I hung up on him and laughed.

Seconds later I heard something hit my window. I ran toward my window and saw....zeke. He was my NEIGHBOR?!...
I saw him smirk at me.

God this is going to be HELL.

N/A:
-w- I'm seriously loving this book so far. I sometimes think that my books are kinda Cliche and cheesy...EH whatever cx
BAI