Chapter seven the gangleaders kitten

As a result from this week, I officially want to stab myself.

Rather than to face the boys, I'm staying in my bed until Martinez leaves. Who am I to think that I'll be abled to stand the both of them fighting! Their voices irritate the shit Out of me. They're like siblings fighting every second. Irritating as fuck.

I sigh and look up at the ceiling. I suppose zeke will probably be very pissed that I didn't come to school. He acts like my brother sometimes but he isn't. " hmm..." I mumbled and began to ponder.

Upon the information that I have stored in my so called memory, I believe that zeke may or may not have developed what other people call, "feelings."

But I'm not quiet sure if he has developed feelings towards me. I've heard many rumors about him hooking up with other female students, so I suppose that he just cares for me like a sibling. Nothing else. I'm not exactly sure if I'm ready for a relationship again, or I should probably wait for my mate when I turn eighteen. I've been told that I'm a very curious girl when I hear things that intrigue me. And this little situation is very intriguing.

My birthday is in two days and soon I'll be abled to find my mate. I do not care what gender I am bestowed upon by the moon goddess. I only care about how they will act or their behavior towards me. If they reject me then fine, he or she will not hurt my feelings because I don't know how to feel anything actually. All those senses or feelings have been washed away because of Martinez. I hope for my life that he is not my soulmate I'm destined with, " oh please moon goddess..grant me this one wish." I ask

My eyes began to close for a few moments as I moved my position so I would much more comfortable. I sighed in happiness and dozed off, thinking that I'll be safe from everyone and everything.

Sleep is just something to escape from the world, metaphorically in my opinion....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memories.

" daddy! Wait for me!!" I yelled and tried to catch up with him. He looked as if he had broken his leg or something. " get the hell away from me...." He growled at me and i shook in fear. His breath smelled of alcohol and vomit," d-da-..." I was cut off by my father slapping my right cheek. Tears formed under my eyes as they dripped down off my skin. " go to hell..." He mumbled and began to walk away.

He left me standing there confused and with a few bruises on my cheek.

Memory over.

My dad had an indication towards alcohol. He drank to wipe away the pain. He also had lost his job during that time so we were broke for quiet a while. We ended up back living with the pack. I hated living there because I was just the daughter of two regular pack members, rather than the alpha, beta or omegas daughter.

I was just a regular pack member there, nothing else. When we moved here my mother had been personally invited by the alpha of a near by pack to join. He's a very nice man, nicer than my other alpha back home.

Here at Dawnville wolves are the mascot of the town, but too bad they are " extinct"  in this state. Or so they thought. The humans here don't know that there are actually wolves disguised as humans. What a pity.

I smiled lightly.

I've been in this bed for hours. I believe it's time to get up and eat breakfast.

I pulled my sheets off my body and began to walk the long isle of stairs to my living room.

It is a pity that we wolves aren't allowed to show any human out forms. Unless they are your mate.

I yawned and stretched while walking to the fridge.

I've been called a brutal wolf because of how much I love hearing the crack of bones of my enemies and the flesh, and blood as well. I haven't felt or tasted it in quiet a while. It's a shame there aren't much," action" here.

I groaned and grabbed an apple.

Oh and you're probably wondering..

Wasn't I a goodie too shoes at home?

I grinned and shook my head.

That was only a cover up..the real me loved killing rouges and enemy packs trying to challenge ours. Plus my mom and dad wanted good grades so..

Typical parents no matter what.

.

Fuck being nice.
Mean is more pleasing to me.....

I chuckled.