Chapter fourteen the gangleaders kitten

Juliet's POV

"JULIET?!"

" mate.." I growled and gasps were heard.

" what?..human as mates are rare as day.." Tyler said quietly.

" he reeks of alcohol and of other females.."

" what? " zeke furrowed his eyebrows and looked around," what the hell are you people?!" He began to pant heavily and glare at every one of us.

" you are not my sisters mate! You will never be hers you filthy being" Tyler growled at him and hugged me protectively," WHAT? "

" you fucking stupid cunt.." Aiden growled loudly and glared right at zeke.

" SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" He looked so confused and enraged.

I was just stunned at how he found me and what I'm supposed to do

" n-no let him go...a mate is a mate you don't judge who they are and I'm certainly not going to reject him. I'm not like that and neither should you be."

" but juli-"

" stop."

" right...."

I pushed past aiden and Tyler," zeke.." I said softly

" what the hell are you?..." He said softly then looked up and touched my cheek, after jumping back from the Sparks, Wh-what the fuck was that?!" I sighed and pulled him up on his feet," wh-whoa.." He was surprised at my strength and I rolled my eyes playfully.

" There are obviously some things I need to tell you and they may bring you to a surprise." I grabbed his hand and began to pull him to the pack house, as I did this I looked behind and saw him astounded by the scenery and just utterly confused.

" everything will soon make sense..." I say quietly to him and close the door behind me,"Mfhm.." I sighed and leaned against a wall," ok so what the fuck is this place and why are you here, and what's up with those people, oh AND WHY THE SPARKS?!" He yelled and began to walk back forth in the room

"Jesus...god you must seriously be on your,'period.'"

" WHAT-"

︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽

" And that's basically it.." I let out s sigh of relief,"So basically you're a werewolf able to change into a human and the animal, and have this moon goddess that decides who is your mate you're destined with, and whenever we touch sparks happen out of pure pleasure and happiness ??"

" pretty much."

" how much pot have I smoked....?"

" if you had smoked something then that smell would engulf my nose.." I stuck my tongue out."

" Jesus Christ...I'm just...at least so happy to be with you kitten...' I blushed furiously and looked away crossing my arms.

Jesus Christ why am I being so shy now? God this is another reason why I hate having mates and they're just utterly annoying.

"Oh why must you hate having our mate Juliet! Juliet he is honestly a hottie and just give him a chance and feel what a Mate actually is!"

Oh why don't I...*sigh* fine..all u wanna do is mostly fuck his wolf but I guess I can give this mate thing a chance..

Hah!"

" something wrong?..." He questioned and I quickly stop talking to angelic

A/n; if early in the story I named the Juliets wolf a different name then I apologize I just forgot -3-

" y-yes..sorry I was just talking to angelic.., my wolf."

" yes we have wolves we can talk to and also mind link with others..actually when mates finish the m-mating process they are able to feel their others feelings and also mind link as well. " when I got to mating proccess I tensed up and blushed furiously again." Oh..the mating proccess~" he smirked and purred in my ear." I think i know what that means..."

"O-oh?..." I stuttered and swallowed some saliva," a-and..when Mates first meet and haven't mated in a month or shorter th-then th female wolf goes into heat and to either relieve the pain she either stays in cold water or h-have ya know...heat meaning they get pretty horny and other males can go crazy for an un mated female wolf. They can smell the arousle from the she wolves."

" oh and what is the,' ya know' you said if I may ask?" My face was entirely red of embarrassment..honestly." It's ya know when mates become o-one.." I whispered the last part.

" what was that last part?" He grinned and stroked my hair while I felt his lips touch mine slightly," wh-when they become one!" I groaned and covered my mouth, and looked away in embarrassment.

" God why so flirty already?" Tyler and aiden groan." Whenever you two say the same thing it freaks me out and wonder how we're related" I say and roll my eyes playfully," yea,yea..any who so buddy can u get your paws off my sister?" Tyler smiled evilly and cracked his knuckles." Whoa buddy you don't wanna fight me. I'm sure I'll kick your ass" Tyler laughed and rolled his eyes," oh boy you're a load of shit and so gonna enjoy ripping your head off "

I hit both of their heads and sighed," Christ you two are the biggest duck heads I've ever met."

" hey! Aren't you supposed to love your mate not hurt them?" He fake cried and I rolled my eyes," you're an exception.."

" so cruel.."

"Heh yep.."

Honestly what am I doing? These feelings I'm getting are so different than what I usually feel and just don't know how to act around him anymore..a few weeks ago I was just fine till that day he kissed me and now I find out he's en my mate. This mate stuff is just so annoying In my opinion but i guess..I can actually try it out and feel good about myself, and be happy.

Yea..ill do that.

A/n; so how was this chapter? I think I did a good job on this chair and gave it more juice ?? Lmao..anyway dip not this chapter and peace you fucking dick heads✌🏽🖕🏽( haha don't take offense to that)😏