Chapter twelve The Gangleaders Kitten

A/n; last time I updated was a month ago..so sorry? Anyway enjoy this chapter.

Julie's POV.
I paced around my room for hours, pondering about the situation and if Zeke was intrigued by my scent.

" FUCK!" I yelled and punched the wall.

"Tsk...honestly men like him are such troublesome beings." I rolled my eyes.

" I honestly don't even want a mate..they're such a pain...you don't even know if they'll reject you or not." I gritted my teeth and groaned.

I heard the door open and my brother aiden walked in," sup.." He had his hands in his pockets and leaned against the door.

I look up at him and nodded slightly," hey.." He raised an eyebrow at me and sighed," I've heard that you found your mate." I scoffed and glared at him," so you were listening to me." He chuckled,"pretty much Hearing you talk to yourself like a mad man." He chuckled and smirked.

" what the fuck is this bull shit!?" I groaned and looked at him," having a mate is apparently a bad thing?.." He questioned and looked confused.

" YES!"

" well what kind of drugs are you one right now?.."

I rolled my eyes.

" julie..my DEAR DEAR SISTER!..wha the fuck are you on seriously?.."

" I'm not on anything aiden!" I scowl at him and cross my arms.

" ya sure?..cuz I'm pretty sure any she wolf would be thrilled for their m-" i cut him off with a fake barf.

" don't say that horrendous word..bleh." He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"M-"
"Don't."
"Ma-"
"Stop."
"Maat"
" I'll rip your balls off and feed it to the rouges."
" mate!"
" oh you're so gonna get a mouth full of cock."

************************************
Zeke's POV.
" sir they're was a sighting of her."
I immediately stopped everything I was doing," did you track her down?"

"Yes, apparently she's living in the woods.." I raised my eyes row and looked up at him," what?.."

" yes..and they're are thousands of civilians there and guards who pro-troll the area all time. The thing is..we've never heard about this place at all..no one has ever heard about it." I was shocked and a bit confused as well.

" pull up the car..we're heading there." I'm finally going to get back my kitten..I've been going crazy without her and when I was at school I smelled the most amazing scent, and when turned around..there she was. Peaking out of the corner staring at me then after that she ran.

I ran after her but when I got out of the building she was gone. I then sent out my men to find her and finally we got a sighting and location.

Someplace no one has ever been or heard about.

I smirked and grabbed my jacket then head out to the car.

" I'm coming for you..Juliet."

A/n; sorry for a short chapter -3- didn't have much inspiration lmfa. They have such a good relationship TBH 😂 what good siblings btw..