Chapter five the gangleaders kitten

After I had left the prairie I drove home. Yawning from exhaustion, I opened the door to my house and this is all I heard," JULIET ANNE CROSS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? IVE CALLED YOU OVER TWENTY TIMES!" Jeeeez this is what I get at...uh 10:00 pm? I nervously chuckled and swore under my breathe. " s-sorry?...." My mother sighed and shook her head in disbelief.

I snuck out of the living room and ran up to my room, before I could get a lecture. " tsk...I'm super tired..." I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:50. " FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK." I yelled though the house.

I jumped onto my bed and passed out, without thinking. But later was awoken to something hitting my window. Fucking ZEKE! I see the most sexiest beast I have ever seen. He was on my balcony, hands in his pockets. Staring right into my soul.
I flipped him off and put my face in my pillow.

I heard my balcony doors open, but I didn't really care. " GTFO NO ONE WANTS YOU HEREEEEE!! LET ME SLEEP YOU DING DONG..." I yelled at him while my face was in my pillow still. He chuckled and I felt him sit down on the side of my bed.

" ya know kitten, you shouldn't talk to me like that.." He softly but I just shrugged," could you get out of my house?...." I looked up at him. " why?..." He asked and smirked. " good girls shouldn't be with guys like you." I said sternly. " sometimes bad boys go good with good girls." He replied and leaned him.

I could feel him breathe on my neck," ya know kitten...you're not like the rest of the girls...and that's what I like about you. " he kissed my neck slightly. " you're hard to get, and I like a challenge...you're my little kitten now. Got it?..no being with other guys." He looked me into the eyes.

I raised an eyebrow and shook my head at him," you have no right to telling me what I can and can't do. I'm not your property. Got it?.." I replied and pushed back out to my balcony. " have a great day, good bye." I closed the doors and locked them, while closing the curtains.

" fucking dickbag.."

***********************************

Next day

" Juliet, time to get up!" My mom yelled and of course I didn't listen and just stayed in bed. For some reason my stomach was really hurting. When my mom came into my room she saw that I was in pain and asked what was wrong.

" is it the ya know?.." I looked under the bed sheets and yup. Red. " FUUUUUUUUU" I ran to the bathroom and pt on my pads. " it really hurts mom..like sooooo much I can't handle it." I looked up at her taking my sheets.

She sighs " ok you can stay home for today..." My mom walked out of my room and went to wash my sheets. I took some medicine and laid down. I tried to fall asleep but my fucking ex kept texting the shit out of me. Once again.

Zachary fucking Martinez, when will you get the damn hint that I'm done with you?  I Sighed and looked at the texts," please! Pleassse respond! I'm SO SORRY!!! Please! I love you!" I rolled my eyes and the I love you part," tsk...if you did fucking love me then you wouldn't have cheated on me with that slut." I said quietly, trying not to let my tears out.

10 minutes later I get one more text from him saying," I can't stand being away from you Juliet! I'm coming to North Carolina! Your dad told me where to go! I'll see you soon, love <3" does he ever give up!? " damn it dad...you just had to tell him...you being soo nice." I sighed and yelled in my pillow.

" could this day already get any worse!?" I yelled then heard another text. " I just had to ask." 4 messages from: dickbag🖕🏽. " where the fuck are you!?" " kitten! Text me back!" " WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" " TEXT ME BACK NOW!!"

" OMG THE DESPERATION FOR ATTENTION TODAY! THESE ATTENTION WHORES." I yelled.

" my life. I hate it." I sighed and fell back to sleep while turning off my phone.

******************************
3 hours later.

I woke up two 40 messages and 70 missed calls from: dickbag 🖕🏽

I screamed into my pillow and sighed. " he's so annoying...even more annoying that Martinez....

" I hate both of them...SOOO much..." I said to myself and got up to take a shower. I stunk.

After the shower I put on some shorts, socks, hoodie, and a beanie. I went downstairs and sat on the couch, to watch some tv.

A few minutes later I hear a FUCKING LOUD ASS KNOCK on my door. " ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I opened the door quickly," WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I yelled then saw that it was zeke. His face expression looks like,' you're so fucking dead'

" ah shit..." I said and slammed the door while running to my room. " KITTEN!" He yelled and heard him running after me.

" GET OUT HERE NOW!" He yelled and banged on my door. " IM CALLING THE POLICE! HOME INVADERRR!" I yelled back.

" kitten...please let me in.." He said softly. " AUGH..." I sighed and opened the door to see the most kind eyes. He looked sorry and worried.

He put his hand on my cheek and leaned in," why weren't you at school?.." He said quietly. " I-I...I kinda...ya know...bled...out on my bed...and..have cramps..." I said quietly and embarrassed.

He raised an eyebrow and brushed his lips against mine slightly. I felt his hot breathe on my lips. My cheeks were hot. " what are you doing?..." I asked softly. He chuckled and stroked my cheek," enjoying the view. "

And that my friends is when you know, you're fucked.

Zeke smashed his lips into mine, roughly. He licked the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance. Which I granted, and I seriously regret.

And later, of course we're on the fucking bed. Clothed of course.

" s-stop zeke..." I said quietly but he kept kissing my jawline. He didn't stop, but instead made me straddle him. While he was sitting up of course.

" ZEKE stop!.." I yelled at him. He rubbed the nape his neck and sighed," sorry..I got too carried away..." He got up and walked to the door.

" I'll be going now, just wanted to see if anything happened to my little kitten.." He chuckled and opened the door. " have fun with your little problem, cramps.." He laughed and closed the door.

" fuck you" I yelled and laughed.

I hate him