Chapter nine the gangleaders kitten

*2 day fast forward*

Julie's POV

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!.." I screamed at the top of my lungs because today is my birthday! Meaning my soon to be stepdad is going to be throwing me a party!

All the pack members will be there and some other packs will be too!

Augh fuck school. I obviously am gonna be forced to go back anyway, so why not go now..

"Just peachy." I say sarcastically.

***************************
Hours later.

Surprisingly I didn't see either zeke or zach at school.

I smirked and laughed in happiness and start driving back to the pack.

Oh and I forgot to say that alpha Jax got some pack members to help us pack and move into the alphas house.

So glad I didn't have to pack all that shit again.

I sighed in relief and began to drive into the woods. Driving on the hard gravel.

When I arrived I parked my car next to the pack house and began to skip happily.

I began to dance while skipping to the pack house until I hear chuckling. I then look up and see my soon to be stepbrother. I swear they're man hoes tbh.

" nice dancin' Angel." Aiden smirked at me while lookin up and down at what I'm wearing.

I'm wearing a red crop top that has the letter a in the front, representing A from pretty little liars, and I'm also wearing high waisted shorts with some black vans.

I looked at him and just rolled my eyes while I keep walking to the pack house.

I don't have time for his shit rn.

******************************

As time passed the party began and thrived with excitement. Female and male wolves began to get to know each other or some just began to suck off each other's faces.

While me on the other hand, it's another story. I'm not thriving with excitement. Me and my wolf are just sitting here bored out of our minds. We can't sense or smell our mate here.

" this is no fun." I state.

I began to just walk around to try to find something to do.

**********************

Zeke's POV

You're late Collins....." Carter, the leader  of an another big gang growled.

Despite his big gang, he doesn't have the intelligence for what is right and wrong  for his gang.

"Fuck off.." I snarled and threw him his cash of money. " you expect me to just appear here in seconds!? Do you know how FUCKING long it takes to drive here?.." I grabbed him by the collar and gave him the biggest death stare he will ever receive.

" tsk..." He cursed under his breath and shrugged.

" got it..." He shook in fear and I let him go while pushing him away.