Chapter four the gangleaders kitten

Julie's POV

OH MY FUCKING TURKEY SALAD.

WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME!?..

Omg...how does he keep FINDING ME!?..
He's like a fucking stalker. A hot stalker doe. OMG STFU THOUGHTS.

He looked up at me and smirked. I put my head down and thought,' please let this be a dream...'

I heard the door open slightly. Footsteps coming towards me. Heart beating fast. A tap on my shoulder causing me to shiver.

A husky voice spoke," found ya...", I look up and smile sheepishly. He chuckled and I growled.

" what...do you want!?..." I yell at him catching him off guard. He frowned at me and sat down.

" what's wrong with just seeing my little kitten?.." He smirked and licked his lips. I stared at him with disgust and anger, which he could tell.

His smirk then dropped to a mischievous look." YES THERE IS! YOU KEEP ON STALKING ME!..." I yell at him and quickly run out of the ice cream shop.

I ran to my Ferrari and unlocked it quickly. His footsteps becoming louder and louder as they came closer.

I got in my Ferrari and locked it quickly. He banged on my window and I started my car. The loud roar caught him off guard, he took a few steps back and covered his ears.

Pulling out of the parking lot I saw him get into his car and start it. When I got out on the street I drove quickly, fast and furious.

( 😂👌🏾 had to say it )

From time to time I looked out my window to see if he was following me. I had saw that he was kinda keeping up, I smirked mischievously.

" fucker...." I said to myself. After a while I finally lost him. I ended up near a meadow for some fucking unknown reason.

It was quiet and peaceful. I still have my bag in the car with my homework so why not do it here? Eh fuck it.

I walked over to my car and pulled out my homework.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke's POV

I wished I didn't follow her but I just had to....for some reason I have a feeling that she's different than all the other women I've been with.

I loved everything about her, her laugh, smile, eyes, body, everything. I chuckled  at my thoughts. I may be falling for her.

I growled and shook my head. I can't fall in love with her.....if she ever found out I'm Ash Collins, she'll be heart broken and scared out of her mind.

This sucks because I am the most feared gangleader in the world. " tsk....," i grabbed the wheel of my car and banged my head on it.

" FUCK..." I yelled and hit my head on the wheel, causing my car to beep again. " I just can't help but fall for her...".

"Well this is going to be an interesting week". I chuckled and shook my head slightly. " I'll make her mine...my kitten." I said to myself and smirked.

MINE!

A/N: sorry for the short chapter >.> didn't have enough inspiration *^* ya know? Anyway, hope you guys liked it!