Chapter ten the gangleaders kitten

A/N: this entire chapter will basically just be Julie and Jax. Ik boring but I'm having a bit of writers block and so I just decided to write about Julie's real parents.

Juliet's POV

What?..."

" fear." He replied.

" it's like...you don't know what's going to happen at any second. Basically, an unpleasant feeling. "  he said softly to me.

" how have you not felt the feeling of fear?.." He asked concerned.

" back home, cali was a..well I'd say a terrible and dreadful place to be. Sure there are some good things about Cali but mostly bad. Often I'd get beat from my," father" but I wouldn't exactly feel afraid of him. Often my mother tells me that I'm a fearless and brave she wolf. I didn't exactly understand what she meant because I just stated the truth and what was on my mind." I looked him into the eyes and sighed.

" my mother had finally had it with my,"father" and decided to leave him. She then told me that he isn't my parent and neither was she. Turns out I'm adopted. I was apparently given to them by the unknown. I was left on their porch and that was it. They just knocked on the door till they heard footsteps and then left. So I have know idea who my real father is..I don't even know if Juliet is my real name either." I wiped some tears dripping off from my cheek and just stared at the sky.

" I actually have a daughter. " he stated.

" really? Then where is she? Pack business?"I ask surprised.

I heard sniffs and then looked back up to him. He was crying.

" i don't know. She was taken to me a long time ago when she was just a pup. We had been getting threats to our pack about my daughter. They wanted to kill her. "

I gasped and looked down.

" she was about 1 month old when she was taken. " he said softly, trying to maintain his cool.

I stuttered and looked into his eyes," so was I. My mom says that i looked 1 month old when she got me. I'm now obviously 18 years old. " He looked at me concerned and full of hope.

" I was delivered in my wolf form. Obviously a pup, white like snow with black eyes, and black on the toes of my paw." I stated and saw him shocked.

" what? What is it?" I ask concerned.

"Justine?"he asks.

Why does that name sound so familiar...

"W-what?..Justine?." I say confused.

"Justine Crawford? " he asks once more.

" why does that name sound so familiar..." I look up at him.

" dad?.." I ask and try to resemble one another.

We both have dark/pale skin, and we're both pretty tall. I'm 5'1 he's like 5' 5. We look..almost the same, except that I have a little button nose and blonde/brown hair.

" Jax..are you my dad!.." I ask very soft. Tears begin to flow from my eyes as I try to stare him in eyes.

" justice...it's me!" He says in excitement.

Flashback.

" Jax! Justice won't stop whining..she only likes being with you."the woman pouts.

" oh come on! She doesn't like to always be with me, babe. You're her mother! She obviously loves you very much. Justine is just a pup." Jax states and takes the pup into his arms.

" shhhh...it's ok..daddy's here little one." He smiles and kisses the pups nose while causing it to stop whining.

The woman sighed and put her head down," she'll never like me.." She pouts once more.

" in time she'll learn to understand that I'm not her only parent. " Jax smiled and gave the pup back to the woman. " I guess you're right." She smiled slightly and was pulled into a quick kiss from Jax.

" that's the spirit. " he smiled and waved the woman and the pup off.

flashback over.

"Justice. I'm you're dad. My daughter was taken at 1 month like you and should be the same age. We both kinda look alike and you have the color of both mine and your mothers hair. " he smiled and hugged me tight.

I hugged back tighter and began sobbing," b-but how did Margo know where to come? Did she know that you're my dad or something?." I ask.

She said that she had gotten a text saying," go to North Carolina before it's too late. Julie will be needed there." That's all it said." He said and just kept hugging me.

" well whoever sent the text, I thank he or she. I finally find my real dad and later find out that I also have two brothers. " I say happily.

"They are you're younger siblings. I hope they have not done anything to you, like flirting because then they'll regret it. " he says firm and I laugh awkwardly.

" they have haven't they?.." He asked. I nodded and he sighs then gets up.

" I think it's time to rest. You have a big day tomorrow." He smiles and grabs my hand.

" yea.." I say softly and began to walk with him to the pack house.

I wish I found out sooner.