Chapter six the gangleaders kitten

A/n: Juliets's ex is played byLukas rieger

Julie's POV

I got up and started to get ready for school. Yay. Fuck.

Once I was all good I walked downstairs towards the garage, and got into my car. To I then drive away to hell. Yay....

When I got to school I saw a lot of girls surrounded this one guy, who is just leaning against the wall. Ignoring them. " eww....a new man whore." I said to myself and walked to the school doors, while locking my previous car.

As I got closer the guy surrounded by girls looked very and I mean VERY familiar!
Oh fuck. It's fucking Martinez. " shit.." I swore under my breath and and covered my face, trying not to be seen by him. If so he could start all this drama and make me have those disgusting feelings towards him once more.

I saw most of the girls just dying and trying to get his attention, but alas he didn't give them their stupid attention. He had his eyes slightly closed, hands in his pockets, and looked well I have to admit...he looked sexy. JUST SAYING! Ew. I don't want to be attracted to this guy.

He looked up and saw me, fuck I knew he could see it was me. He obviously remembers exactly how I look. " JULIE!" He yelled and began to run towards me," ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I yelled and ran off into the school. I'm so glad he doesn't know this school very well, so I hide in the library and went to the far back so he couldn't see me.

I peaked out to see him in the hallway looking around like a lost puppy," augh...tsk..I was soooo close to the doors! But he had to just look up! Ugh...that bastard." I said quietly to my self, but not too quiet cuz I heard someone behind me chuckle.

"you look and sound flustered kitten."

I turned around and saw another asshole. Wanna guess who? FUCKING ZEKE.

"Ugh..turkey salad.." I swore under my breath and looked up at him, smirking down at me. He laughed and hugged me tight," turkey salad!? You are very weird kitten!" He chuckled and licked my earlobe, I blush in response. "Heh.." He said quietly.

"DONT QUESTION ME!" I yelled and looked up at him. He smirked and kissed my cheek," I'll question you if I want to kitten.." He winked and hugged me tighter.

" Julie!" I heard a very familiar voice yell my name. I looked left and saw...FUCKING ZACHARY MARTINEZ. This guy and his desperation.

" who's this kitten?.." Zeke asks in an irritated tone. " her boyfriend!" Zach yelled at him," WTF! More like my EX!" I yell back at him.

Zeke growled at Zach," get the fuck out of here..." He said. But zach came up to zeke and pushed him with all of his force. " fuck you! She's mine!" Zach yelled at zeke.

Bad decision.

A few seconds after he yelled that at zeke he was knocked out. Thank you zeke. He was getting irritating, I said to myself. " anytime kitten." He said. While winking at me.

I just walked away and went to class. Seriously not wanting to deal with their bullshit rn.

*****************

"TREE SHIT TREE SHIT TREE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT! AUGH FUCK EVERYTHING SINGLE THING ON PLANET EARTH!" I yelled in fury.

" you've been at this since school ended, Julie." Andrew groaned in response.

I growled at him and kicked the tree with all my might," FUCK OFF YOU MOTHER TRUCKER! THAT DUCK OVER THERE IS MY FUCKING EX! I HATE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THAT DUCK!" I yelled back at him. It was obvious he was frustrated.

" uh....duck?," he questioned," I call him a duck because I hate ducks" I say tilting my head in confusion. Andrew started laughed his ass off as soon as I finished my comment. " WAT!? " I questioned him.

You're so fucking weird, Julie.." He chuckled and hugged me." Don't worry if he bothers u I'll kick the living shit out of that DUCK!" He laughed once more and left.

I sighed and walked to my car, then drove away.

Jeez.

************************************

You have one new message.

Fucker💀💔🖕🏽: JULIE!!! <3 pls answer meeee!!!😥
read

Fucker💀💔🖕🏽: JULIE
Fucker💀💔🖕🏽: JULIEESEEE
Fucker💀💔🖕🏽: JUCY
Fucker💀💔🖕🏽: BEAUTY
Fucker💀💔🖕🏽: JULIE
Fucker💀💔🖕🏽:❤️❤️❤️❤️
Fucker💀💔🖕🏽: PLSSS
Fucker💀💔🖕🏽:PLSSSSSS
Fucker💀💔🖕🏽:PLSSSSS
Read.

me: FACK OFFFFF! I DONT NEED YOUR LITTLE FUCKBOY ASS FOLLOWING ME TO FUCKING NORTH CAROLINA!

Me: GET THE DAMN HINT!

end of convo.

**************************

Fuck I hate him.