Rescue Patry

*3rd Person*

"Why the hell is he here?" Marcus questions Jared glaring at the Original vampire in the back seat.

He glances over at him. "You really want to go at this alone?"

Marcus settles in his seat a scowl on his face. Klaus chuckles, leaning back in the seat.

"Hasn't he told you?" He questions, Jared casts him a hard look in the mirror. "Serena and I have become quite close over the last few months." 

"How close?" Marcus questions quietly.

"Please, Marcus I never kiss and tell."

Marcus' blood boils, he is angry at the very idea of Klaus touching Serena. Yet the thing that angered him the most was how he calmly he sat back there, cracking jokes while she is missing. Unknowing to the two of them, however, fear and worry had built up in Klaus' chest. If he were to be truthful, he would have no idea what do if something had every happened to Serena. His grown very fond of her, and having her in his life had somewhat made the weight of immortally more bearable. He knew she was changing him, rather he was better himself for her, and he wasn't ready to lose that part of him, not yet at least. He would do everything in his power to get her back, and although he may never utter the words out loud he truly did need her.

"We're going to get her back," Marcus states, almost as if he could read his mind. "No matter what it takes."