The Cabin

*Serena*

I stir awake my vision focusing on my surroundings. My heart thumps in my chest as I recognize the familiar sight around me. I was back in the cabin.

"Look who's finally awake."

My eyes shift over to him, sending him a hard glare.  He flashes me a smirk, leaning back in the chair.

"You know Serena, the blood trade is already so difficult. Even more so when your product runs off. But that's the risk you take." He sighs staring up at the ceiling. "You double my profit, and with you gone I must say my market has plummeted quite a bit."

I pull against my ropes.

"I wouldn't." He calls. "I'd hate to have to get the whip so soon after our reunion."

"If the whip worked I wouldn't have gotten away three years ago," I growl.

In the blink of an eye, he is in front of me. "My life would be so much easier if I could just compel you to shut that mouth of yours."

I flash him a smirk. "But you can't."

He quickly slaps me across the face, causing me to hit the ground. "You're one in a million Serena. I mean how was I suppose to know you would have built up a tolerance? After all, you were just the daughter of a no-good, stinking drunk." 

I glare up at him, hatred in my eyes. "You think I'm afraid of you? My friends will come for me."

He lets out a dark chuckle. "Oh darling, that what I'm counting on."

My eyes widen as I watch him disappear behind a door. What does he have planned?