Missing

*Jared*

I kick open the door of the Mikaelson house, angrily making my way through the home.

"Klaus!"

"Jared." He states appearing beside me. "I see you let yourself in."

I speedily grab his throat pinning up against the far wall. "Where is she?"

He chuckles, looking down at me. "I always pegged you for the peaceful type, clearly I was wrong."

I slam his head into the wall my grip tightening. "Where's Serena?"

His smirk drops. "She's not with you?" 

"No, and knowing your devious ways you're the first person on my list," I growl.

His grips my shoulder, roughly pushing me away. "I have seen her since yesterday afternoon."

I eye him cautiously. "You really don't know where she is?"

"Her disappearance is news to me as well."

My eyes widen as I look at the door. "They got her," I whisper.

"Who has her?"

My eyes look to the Original. "Do you really care for her?"

He raises a brow, I roll my eyes. "If you care for her, then you'll help us get her back."

"Of course I'll help you get her back." He snaps. "I'm not completely heartless Jared."

I snort heading towards the door. "That's debatable." 

Despite my harsh words, I heard his footsteps follow after me. 

"I just want you to know that I am the only reason I am not ripping your heart out through your throat right now is because Serena seems to care a great deal for you."

"Yes, I'm sure she'll be very pleased to see my alive after we get this all settled."