"No Justin it's fine-"

"No it's not fine, there are two of you at least one of you should've replied to her." I tried to hold Justin back. He was so protective. 

"Sorry there was so much traffic." Vanessa said. "You're not Selena's dad, so drop the act." Ashley said who was so angry at the way Justin spoke to them. 

"Guys look we're already late, so stop it now." I said. I turned to Justin, "Thanks for caring, i'll see you at school." 

"Are you sure you don't want to go with me?" He said looking right into my eyes. His hazel eyes were so beautiful i didn't want to yes i'm sure, but i had to choose my friends over him. 

"Yes i'm sure." 

"You'll be fine, if anything happens call me or come find me ok." 

"I will bye." I said and sat in the car. He's so protective and caring. 

"What the fuck is his problem?" Ashley said. 

"He's just being nice." I said.

"You always say that. He's just being a dick." 

"Ash come on cheer up it's my first day at school." 

"Yes now come on lets grab some breakfast and sorry but we have to eat it in the car cuz we're late." Nessa said. 

Nessa parked her car in the parking lot and we all got out. I looked around and the school was so big and they were so many pretty girls, i felt insecure. 

"Come on Selena we'll drop you to the principles office and then he'll take you to your class." Nessa said.

"Ahh i wish your in our class!" Ashley said. 

"I never thought about that. Oh my god what if i'm not in your class, and i don't know anyone else. I'm scared."

"Selena don't worry, hopefully you'll be in our class." Nessa said. I was so scared i didn't want to be separated from my friends. What if i don't get into their class and i go to some other class? I was so into my thought i wasn't looking where i was going and i bumped into someone. 

"I'm sorry." I said and he turned around and it was Justin.

"Don't be sorry babe." He said. "So you excited."

"Em scared." I said. "Come on Selena." Ashley said and gave Justin a weird face. 

"Don't be scared baby i'm here. I'll always be here." He said. Ashley pulled me and i had to go with her. Justin made me feel safe, i don't know why but whenever i'm with him or i see him i feel safe. It's so weird. 

The girls dropped me to the principle's office and left. After the principle met me he walked me to my new class. I prayed the whole way that it's Justin's class. 

"Here miss Gomez." He said and i walked in. 

"Attention students we have a new student joining us. This is Selena." He said and i searched the whole room and my eyes stopped at Justin, who was smiling. Yes i was so fucking happy i'm in his class. Then i saw Nessa and Ash who were waving at me and jumping up and down. I love my new class already. 

As i walked to the back to sit on the empty chair, i saw the same blond girl that i saw when i was in Justin's car. She was looking up and down and rolling her eyes at me. Some other girls who were near her were all looking at me and making weird faces at me. What the fuck was their problem? 

I sat down, Justin was on my right, Ash on my left and Nessa in front of me. I was surrounded by my friends and i felt better, i didn't care whether those girls liked me or not, i had my friends beside me.