Favorite characters

My favorite characters from Once upon a time are Emma Swan, Regina Mills, Henry Mills, Zelena. Emma is the savior she is Henry's mom she is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. Emma has a brother his name is Neal he was born in season 3. Emma drove her son Henry to Storybrooke when he ran away from Regina Mills. Emma's boyfriend Captain Hook was still in the underworld when Hades trapped Regina Mills, Robin Hood, Emma Swan, David Nolan, Henry Mills, Zelena in the underworld. Emma got the pages from the back Once upon a time from Hook when he said Swan it's your turn. Emma went to where Hades and Zelena were Zelena said to Emma did my sister agree to this. Emma and Regina went to where Henry there son was before Henry went on his quest with Violet he texted his moms when they found Henry and Violet in New York Regina and Emma asked Henry what was he doing here Henry told his mom you really have to ask me that. In the beginning of season 6 Emma's hand was shaking. Regina Mills is the mayor of Storybrooke she adopted Henry as a baby. She is the evil queen in the enchanted forest she doesn't like Snow White. Regina has a half sister her name us Zelena her mom Cora is the queen of hearts she has a dad his name is Henry. She was married to a guy named Daniel. When Henry ran away from Storybrooke she got mad and when Henry came back to Storybrooke she asked where he was.