"You too."

The goblin had come back with another goblin to escort Severus and I to a vault. Hagrid started talking to a different goblin as I followed the goblin and Severus through a door.

As we took a ride on a small cart underground Severus asked me, "So what did you and the Potter boy talk about?"

"Harry and I talked about how we both just found out we are wizards. I hope I'm in the same house as him he seems like he would make a good friend."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Severus said.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"Well he will probably be in Gryffindor and you will probably be in Slytherin so those two houses tend to avoid each other."

"How do you know he will be in Gryffindor?"

"I was in the same year as both of his parents, Lily and James. Both of them were in Gryffindor."

"Oh okay," I said dejectedly.

The cart screeched to a halt and we all got out. The goblin went over and unlocked the door we were in front of. Taking a pouch out of his robe Severus shoveled some coins into it then walked out.

"How am I supposed to pay you back?" I asked him.

"You don't have to."

"Yes I do, it would be wrong to just take your money."

Lowering his voice to a whisper he said, "All families share a vault of their own, this is ours so it's like you don't have to pay me back because it's yours too."

He seemed satisfied with that answer but as we took the ride back to the entrance I said, "No it's not my money though, it's your and I will find a way to pay you back."

He smirked and said, "Go right ahead."

Just by seeing that he thought I couldn't pay him back made me determined to pay him back soon. I smirked back at him as we walked into the entrance to Gringotts and out the door back into Diagon Alley.

I followed him to a store called Madame Malkin's Robes and went to stand on a stand. Right next to me was a blond haired boy getting fitted for his robes. He looked about my age no more than a year older or younger than me.

Once the woman was done measuring him she turned to me saying, "I'll be with you in a moment dear."

Once she disappeared into the back the boy turned to me and said, "Are you going to Hogwarts?"

I was startled by the bored drawl in his voice and said, "Yes it will be my first year, and you?"

"Yes, what house do you want to be in. I know I will be in Slytherin, all my family was."

"Oh yeah that's the one I was thinking I wanted to be in too."

"Okay good, and what is your name?" he asked as I began to dislike the way he spoke more and more.

"Jessica Wallwirt."

"Okay Jessica my name is Draco, Draco Malfoy."

The woman came back and started measuring me. I was done in half the time the boy was because I stood still and did as she asked immediately.

Once she was gone again the boy asked, "So where are you parents?"

"Oh my parents are dead. The person taking me around is waiting outside the door for me to finish up. And yours?"

"They are looking into getting me a broom. It's a shame that first years can't bring their own isn't it? I am thinking that perhaps I will smuggle one in."