T.A.M.L. Chapter 31: Unexpected Visitor

Start from the beginning

“Of course you don’t, ne?” She smiled creepily

……….

The wind blows breaking the silence that we’ve been keeping while waiting for something to happen.

“Then, shall you show me your hide out, my dear brother?” She offered. Kyllaku, without a word walked back to the direction of our cabin. I followed him:

“Kyllaku?.... Daijobu?” I ask silently. I know that wasn’t supposed to be asked at the time like this. What he need right now, is Elliasse. Not some stranger like Sapphire, how I wish that I could change back. But it seems that there’s always a problem coming up everytime I try to change back to Elliasse. But even if I did, what explanation shall I tell him? NOTHING!

I guess I have n choice but to stay like this, not only do I have a problem in transforming, this girl that proclaimed herself as Kyllaku’s sister also creeps me out. She looks like trouble itself.

I wanted to avoid, but it just seems that her presence always bothers me wherever I go.

It’s just terrifying, I think even the others aren’t comfortable with her around.

“Kyllaku’s sister’s presence bothers me more than when I sense yours”  As much as I want to hit her right now, but, Cannon’s right. Well, I won’t be that surprised now that I know that’s his sister. Kyllaku IS an assassin so it will be just normal to his sister to be one.

I went outside to the kitchen to prepare some sandwich.

Kyllaku’s POV

“Oh, Dear Brother?” My sister said in a childish voice. Why is she even here?!

“Who is this cute little boy here? Don’t tell me he’s your son?” I was shocked and immediately said:

“No he’s not! A-And I’m too young for that!” I said strongly denying it.

“Is that so? Then since we’re talking about families here, don’t you want to introduce me to your “girlfriend”?” Godammit shit, she knows that Elliasse came here with me?!

“W-what are you talking about?”

“Aww, you don’t need to be shy about it!” She pats my shoulder and started giggling

“So, where is she? Is she the girl that I saw earlier? THE... Assassin?" She added.

"No..." I answered slowly and quietly

"Oh, then who's that? ANOTHER girl? Tsk Tsk Tsk... That's not a very good atittude little brother."She mockingly said

.................

Her eyes became serious after that...

"Dad told me that you're having trouble with an enemy. Can I join your little game?" One stare and she already knows the answer. We need so much power to beat this guy, and I think my sister can help.

We rested our eyes after almost 2 days of no sleep and adventure on finding books in the other world. And since Elliasse isn't here, Sapphire took her place as my bedmate. I didn't want to sleep with my sister since she's creepy and the same goes with her aura. She slept in the living room, the other kids said they'll stay awake for the night. I didn't want to irritate them so I let them. If I were Elliase, she would have NOT let them stay awake. She would have let them sleep on her place on the bed, I'm sure of it.

The night was silent then...

..........

"Kyllaku?" Sapphire's sweet voice echoed in the room.