It didn't take Hiro long to realise that I was more interested and keen on flattening ant bodies into pancake and juice than to listen to his meaningless, repetitive ramble and saying he was impatient  was an understatement.

He went silent quickly, almost to quickly for it to be considered normal. And when I looked up from my murderous rampage, I noticed his eyes weren't even looking at me anymore. They were looking above me.

As if there was some alien eating my head. So naturally, I turned around to see what suddenly became so interesting.

It was the two guys from the swing set.

I screamed, shocked at first because hey- you don't just find REAALLLLY tall guys in front of you all the time hmm?

So I stood up and looked them in the face and screamed some more. Hiro just looked at me like some animal that's gone insane and I'm just practically wondering if i was dead or not.

"ITS ACTUALLY YOU GUYS!!! OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOURE ACTUALLY HERE!!"

"Calm down (y/n)." Hiro called as I slapped his arm.

"Ooooh that's got to hurt." Came the British voice.

"HIRO ITS DAN AND PHIL!!! WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN?! GIVE ME A GOOD DAMN REASON-"

Hiro just slapped a hand over my mouth and smiled apologetically towards the pair. "Sorry... she's crazy bout you guys- never leaves her computer and turns into some isolated human who thinks the sun is a "magic glowing lightbulb".

Dan nodded in understanding. "I see... Phil, back away slowly." He joked.

"What? Why? Oh wait... it's a joke." The other remarked. I licked Hiro's hand as he quickly pulled away, shooting me nasty looks.

"Did you really need to lick my hand?" He asked.

"Well, you shouldn't have put it there." Dan pointed out.

"EXACTLY." I retorted, shoving Hiro aside. "Can I have a picture?" I pulled my phone out pleadingly as Dan grinned.

"Sure." So the three of us got into a pose as Dan the selfie stick with his long flailing arm, took the photo.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" I cheered as Hiro rolled his eyes.

"Don't mean to be a party poop but we should be getting home- Baymax is gonna come after us."

"Seriously? You always tell me to get off my ass and go outside but when I'm outside and actually enjoying myself, you want to LEAVE?!" I asked.

"Fine..." Hiro groaned in defeat.

"We are doing a blog for YouTube." Phil suddenly piped up, "Do you know any cool places we could go or any cool things to see?"

"Um not really...unless you count Baymax."

"No way, Baymax is mine." Hiro defended.

"Said who?" I challenged, "Baymax doesn't belong to anybody, he is his own person... robot."

"Wait." Dan said excitedly, "You have a robot? That can talk and stuff?"

"Well we don't own him like I said but Baymax is a healthcare companion robot." I replied.

"You have got to be kidding me." Hiro groaned as the squishy sounds of vinyl echoed.

"(Y/n) and Hiro, Aunt Cass has requested you go to the cafe." came the monotone voice.

"Oh my god Phil, it's a marshmallow." Dan said, pulling out his camera.

"I knew it! MARSHMALLOWS ARE GONNA EAT HUMANS!" He screamed as Baymax waddled over.

"You came at such a great time buddy." Hiro said sarcastically.

"Indeed I have." Baymax replied, the sarcasm not being noted.

"BAYMAX, MEET DAN AND PHIL!!!" I screamed, jumping into the balloon bot.

"Hello, Dan and Phil, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion." Baymax waved at the two before handing each a lollipop.

"Sweet." Dan said, opening the candy and sticking the sucker in his mouth. Phil hugged Baymax tightly as baymax returned the hug.

"Can I like, order five thousand of him and take them home?" Phil pleaded.

"Sorry, I am not for sale." Baymax replied, "would you like a hug Dan?"

"F*ck yeah!" Dan joined the group hug as I squeezed myself in.

"Join us Hiro, it's fun!" I beckoned as Hiro sighed.

"Fine." He grumbled before joining in the squishy hug.

And that, was how we met Dan and Phil people! I'm still antisocial BUUUT the great news is that while we demonstrated some of Baymax's features, we got Dan and Phil's info from scans...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!

WE CAN STALK THEM AND FLY TO THEM WHENEVER WE WANT ON BAYMAX!!!

That sounds like I'm crazy but who cares... in my opinion- this is just phantastic!