삼십이

171030
17:24

[ yoongi's point of view ]

"Oppa ?! What are you doing here ??" She asked, surprised at my sudden visit. 

"You didn't wanna come to my place to talk, so I came here." I said stepping forward and extending my arms to give her a hug. She unusually flinched and backed away from my actions. Something was definitely wrong between us.

"That's it .." I said, beginning to become furious. I grabbed her by her wrist and barged into her house, not caring if anyone was home. I dragged her up to her room and slammed the door shut.

"OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!"  I yelled furiously at her. She had a scared look in her eyes. "PEOPLE WENT UP TO ME ASKING IF WE BROKE UP BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN SO CLOSE WITH JAE LATELY AND NOT ME, THE REST OF BANGTAN THINKS ITS ALSO WEIRD HOW CLOSE HE'S BEEN WITH YOU, AND NOW YOU MAKE EXCUSES NOT TO SEE ME AND REJECT ME WHEN I'M TRYING TO HUG YOU ? JUST TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH [Y/N], ARE YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME ??" I exploded. 

I then realized that I exposed my monstrous side to her unintentionally. She fell to her knees and started sobbing while shaking her head. 

"I can't keep this from you anymore, Yoongi ..." She said between sobs.
Oh no, it's true. 

"O-Oppa, I-" She was speechless. She couldn't explain herself. She then rolled up her sleeves and I stood there, shocked. I couldn't believe it. My anger was suddenly put on hold as I kneeled down next to her. I held her in my arms tightly as she cried onto my shoulder.

"Babygirl, why didn't you tell me ?" I said, breaking our hug and looking into her soaked eyes.

"I couldn't .."

"Why not, baby ? Why are you doing this ?"

" .. I-It's Jessica. She's been bullying me & threatening me every day .."

"Awwh babe ..." I said, a tear falling down my cheek. It hurt to see her in this much pain. Now I know how she felt when I told her that I hurt myself. "It's okay now, babygirl. I'll protect you." She just continued to cry. 

[ your point of view ]

"I swear I'm gonna kill that bitch .. I can't stand her hurting you .." He said angrily in a low tone.

"Oppa, please don't do anything. I'll handle it. Bad things will happen to both of us if you try to help me and stand up to her." I said, looking up at him. I don't think that this is the best time to tell him about Jaehwa. He's already worked up about Jessica, I don't want him to worry about another thing right now.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO [Y/N] ?? JUST LET HER HURT YOU AND LET YOU HURT YOURSELF ??" he said, raising his voice at me again. It had me taken aback. I've seen him angry once, but never at me.

"I-I won't hurt myself anymore .. I promise. Just don't tell Jessica anything, please. She'll stop when she's bored or has what she wants. It'll stop eventually, Oppa. Please just leave it alone."

"Fine .." He sulked. "BUT YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME ABOUT THE CHEATING. ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH JAE ??" He exploded again.

More and more of me was dying on the inside. 

"OF COURSE NOT. I love you, Oppa. Why would I ever cheat on you ??" I yelled back, tears still flowing from my eyes.

"BULLSHIT.  IF YOU LOVED ME, YOU WOULDN'T BE ACTING LIKE THIS AND BEING THAT CLOSE WITH HIM." He said, standing up; his voice ever louder than mine.

"Oppa, remember when I didn't believe you when you said Jessica kissed you ? It's like the same thing. Just trust me, okay ?" I said, wrapping my arms around his torso in attempt for him to stop his rage. For a second, he didn't hug back since he was still angry, but eventually gave in since he missed our embrace.

He had a cold look on his face, but I know on the inside he was burning with rage. 

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, babygirl. I didn't want to show you that side of me."

"It's okay, Oppa. I get why you're mad. Don't worry about that."

He broke our hug and lifted my forearm, gazing at the burnt skin. He gently felt around it with his finger, then kissing near a few of the marks. 

"You told me to tell you if I feel like hurting myself before; I want you to do the same okay ? Tell me if she's hurting you, or if you just feel like burning again." I nodded.

He continued examining my forearms and came across a large mark that wasn't a burn mark.

"Babygirl, why do you have a bruise here ? Did Jessica do this to you ?" He asked. 'Technically yes.'  I thought. Jaehwa did the damage, but Jessica told him to. I still wasn't ready to tell him about Jaehwa, so I just nodded. I wasn't completely  lying. He looked angry again, but suppressed it. 

"I'm not supposed to be with you right now, Oppa. She told me to keep my distance from you." I said quietly, looking up at him.

"I don't give a shit. How the hell will she know if I'm here ? And if she comes and tries to do something, I'll protect you." He replied.

"Oppa I wanna be with you all the time again .."

"Then do it. If she tries to control you, see me secretly."

"I'll try."

[ yoongi's point of view ]

Now I understand why it was hard for her to trust me a few months ago. No matter how much I wanna believe her, I can't. I know there's something going on with her and Jae. There's also so much more that she could be hiding, but I shouldn't ask about now. She's already fragile from everything she has told me, and because I yelled at her. Maybe if I wait it out, she'll tell me; but fuck I hate waiting. 

[ end of yoongi's point of view ]

a/n :

gUYS THEY RELEASED WHAT 'YOU NEVER WALK ALONE' LOOKS LIKE HFKWEBFBKEBF FUCK IM EXCITED OHMYGOD

this is my first time witnessing an album release since i joined the fandom ((i became an ARMY a week before or after WINGS i think i dont remember)) so im leik fucking freaking out 

~ jazunyan