다섯

170324
12:15

Mina found me sitting alone in the cafeteria, waiting for her as usual.
"[Y/N/N] (your nickname) !!" I heard her yell excitedly whist waving at me.

I've become very close with Mina, along with the Bangtan boys and Jazmine in the short time that I've been here. It was nice having a group of people that I could hang out with and rely on already.

She sat down in front of me and we chatted as we ate our lunch. When I was in the middle of eating she said something that caught my attention.

"So, I've noticed you've been hanging around the Bangtan boys a lot lately .."

I swallowed my food and said "Yeah, my friend Jazmine is dating Jin and she introduced me to them"

"And you seem really close with Agust .."

I was taken aback by her statement. It seemed like she thought they were bad people, or was jealous or something. 

"Agust isn't that bad of a person y'know ? He's definitely a fuck boy, but I don't think he's horrible. He's just annoying."

"You haven't seen the side of him that I've seen, [Y/N/N]."

"It's not like I'm gonna date him or anything, Mina. There's nothing wrong with being his friend. You should get to know the boys better ! Maybe Agust has changed, he doesn't seem like how you describe him" I said, taking a sip of my drink.

Suddenly I see Jazmine approaching us happily. I don't see her at lunch that often since she usually eating with Jin.

"Hey [Y/N] !!" Jazmine said eagerly.

"Heey !! Jaz, this is my friend, Mina."

"Hello !" She said politely. 

"I just wanted to tell you that the boys are throwing a party tomorrow night, you should come ! You too, Mina !!"

"Oh okay, sure ! We'll be there." I answered.

"Jimin will be there, right ??" Mina asked excitedly.
Jazmine nodded.

"Okok, I'll talk to you later and text you the address. I still need to invite more people" She said, waving at us and walking to another table.

"Why are you wondering if Jimin will be there, huh ?" I smirked at her.

"O-oh, no reason. Just wondering" She seemed baffled as she answered.

"Mhm, sureeee" I say sarcastically.

I could tell that the tension was building inside of her and was eager to burst out.

"Fine !! I like Jimin, okay ??" She exploded.

"I knew it"

"So many girls like him, including me; but he won't notice me.." She said, frowning.
(a/n : sENPAI NOTICE ME or i guess ..  oPPA NOTICE ME ?? lmao im trash. anyways, back to the story)

"I'm friends with him now, remember ? Maybe I can hook you guys up" I suggested.

"pls" she said with a desperate look in her eyes.