스물 둘

170620 - honeymoon's over part ii
17:03

[ Yoongi's point of view ]

I spent this past week or so isolated in my apartment. I was too consumed by my feelings to interact with anyone. I barely ate, I slept all day, but was wide awake all night. My lighter and alcohol became my best friends. I began falling back into my old habits again.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I couldn't be bothered to get up and open it. When the person knocking didn't receive an answer, they knocked even louder.

"FUCK OFF !" I yelled since they were so eager for a response.

"AGUST-FUCKING-D OPEN THE DAMN DOOR"
'oh shit' I thought. It was Eomma Jin's voice. I had to open the door, I couldn't disrespect my mom. Jin never swears unless he's really fed up.

I lazily dragged myself to the front door and opened it, revealing Jin and the rest of Bangtan.

"Oh good, we thought you were dead." Jin said, smiling. I guess he only swore so that I'd actually have motivation to answer the door.

"I am dead though." I replied. It's true though, I feel dead on the inside.
The boys then barged their way into my apartment.

"Uhm ? Come in ?" I said bitterly.

"Where have you been all this time ?" J-Hope said, grabbing a beer from my fridge.

"Why is it so messy in here ? It's messier than usual" V observed.

"How come you haven't replied to any of our messages this whole week man ? What's going on ?" Jimin asked.

"[Y/N] broke up with me." I said coldly, taking a long sip from the whiskey bottle in my hand.

"wHAT ?" J-hope yelled as he spit out his drink. 

"Temporarily I think. But she still broke up with me."

"When was this, Hyung ?? After the trip ?" Jungkook asked.

"Before."

"I knew something was going on between you guys." Rapmon added.

"What do you mean 'before' ?" Jungkook asked, more curiously.

"Jessica kissed me on the last day of school & [Y/N] saw. I told her it wasn't my fault, but she didn't believe me because Jessica had fake texts and pictures of us. [Y/N] fell for it." I said drunkenly, taking another sip.

"You should've told us man" V said.

"We didn't wanna ruin the trip."

"Do you want us to talk to her about it ? Let her know it really wasn't your fault ?" Jimin suggested.

"No, she won't believe you either."

"Agust." Jin said monotonously.

"What ?"

"Your arm. You're doing it again." He said, pointing to the burn marks on the forearm that was tattoo-less.

"Hahaa, oh yeah. I forgot those were there. I could barely feel them anymore with all the alcohol I've had." I laughed.

"You said you'd stop man." Rapmon added.

"I needed to do it. I was holding in all my pain during the whole fucking trip. I needed to let it out.

"There's other ways you can let it out, Hyung." Jungkook suggested from across the room.

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THERE'S OTHER FUCKING WAYS TO LET IT OUT ? You're lucky I used my lighter. If I let my thoughts control me any more, I would've jumped off of the balcony over there."