일곱

170326
09:24

The bright sunlight shining through the blinds of the window caused me to awaken.
I attempted to shift myself out bed but was frozen in place due to a warm body pressed up against mine. He was holding me by my torso & resting his head in the crook of my neck. Yoongi was still asleep.
I attempted to escape again, but his strong arms pulled me back and he groaned.

"Where are you going babygirl ? Stay here with me .." Yoongi said with his raspy morning voice.

"I'm gonna go make us something to eat, then I have to go home .." I replied softly. He whined, he didn't want what was happening at the moment to end.

I escaped from his hold and immediately felt a rush of coldness as I left the bed.
I made my way to the kitchen and got a glass of water for Yoongi; he must be dehydrated from all that alcohol last night. I went back to the bedroom to see him still curled up within the blankets, so I left the water on his nightstand. I turned around to go back to the kitchen, but suddenly felt his hand pulling me back to him.

"Don't go" he said quietly.

"I have to. Come to the kitchen when you're ready, okay ?" I said, leaving him.

I peeked inside the fridge to see what I could work with for breakfast

I peeked inside the fridge to see what I could work with for breakfast. There wasn't much.
Luckily there was some left over rice, a couple of eggs, soy sauce, & kimchi that I could use to make fried rice.

I grabbed a pan from one of the cupboards and started sautéing the ingredients. After a few minutes, I felt two hands making their way around my torso.

"Whatchu cookin' baby ?"

My hands were too busy caring after the hot food on the stove, restricting me from taking Yoongi's hands off of me

"Kimchi fried rice" I answered coldly.

"Mmm, it looks good" He said, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

He stayed in his position for the remainder of time that I was cooking, but he released his hold when I turned off the stove. We ate across from each other without speaking for awhile, but he finally broke the silence.