스물

170613 - vacation; day four
10:21

I woke up to a pounding headache and a cool breeze hitting my skin.
I fluttered my eyes open to see myself wrapped around Yoongi's body, resting my head on his chest, both of us naked.

'Fucking shit, I'm stupid. Why did I let myself do this ?' I thought to myself. One part of me is mad at myself for giving in when I was supposed to be angry at him, but the other part of me doesn't regret it because it was so good & I missed him. 

I carefully tried to remove myself from the bed to get some clothes. I was almost at the closet but heard a raspy voice which stopped me in my tracks.

"Damn, babygirl" Yoongi said.

I turned around to face him and saw him looking at me lustfully. He sat up, covering his lower half, and looked flustered.

(a/n : i knOW THAT ISNT YOONGI BUT I SAW THIS GIF OF BARAM AND HE HOT oK,, JUST PRETEND HE HAS BLONDE HAIR, TATTOOS & YOONGI'S FACE THX)

"I'm still mad at you." I sulked, walking closer to him. Just because we did that doesn't mean everything's okay between us. It only meant that we were drunk and missed each other.

"C'mon babe, don't be mad anymore," he said, reaching for my hand to hold.
"I miss you, and I know you miss me too. Can we please just move forward ?"

"I can't just move forward and forget what happened, Yoongi. I'm mad at you for a reason & you're making is so hard to stay mad. Stop making this hard for me." I said, giving him a serious look. 

He then pulled me back into the bed since he was holding my hand, then swiftly got on top of me in an instant.

"Believe me, babygirl. Don't listen to other people. Don't believe everything you see with your eyes. I'm your boyfriend, you need to trust me. Jessica kissed me. I did not kiss Jessica. She faked those texts and photos. I would never cheat on you. I need you more than you think." He said quietly, not breaking eye contact.

"Yoongi I still need time to think." I said, looking away.

"What's there to think about ?? You should know me already. You don't know anything about her. You only know what you saw."

"I can't look past what's on the surface. I need to think about what I saw, how I feel about it, and what you're telling me. I never give seconds chances to anyone anymore; I need to think if you're worth giving a second chance."

"Okay." he said monotonously.

"Okay, thank you."

"But," he started.

"But what ?" 
Yoongi then began kissing my neck, sucking slightly; those kisses then travelling up to my cheek & becoming softer. A slight moan escaped my lips, I couldn't help it. I was weak under his touch. He was about to kiss my lips, which I anticipated, but he pulled away.