Meine Kinder sind auf Deutsch! Pt.2

"We're on the highway to hell!" The sleepy fennec fox sung.

Nick groaned. "How far is Germany from here?!"

"About two hours, sir." A sheep sitting in front of them said.

"Sweet cheese and crackers.." the fox muttered.

He then thought back to Judy.

His heart broke.

"Finnick, can I use your phone?"

The fennec fox frowned. "You can't call yo bunny. We're beyond Canada. Sorry big fella." He said while shifted August to a comfortable position on his chest as he leaned back.

Nick sighed, leaning back also. He look down to his chest. There laid a sleeping orange kit. He saw features which reminded him of himself. And then he saw features that reminded him of Judy. The twitching nose, the casual groaning in his sleep.

He began to miss his bunny even more. Hell, and they were getting married soon. Two weeks to be exact.
Nick closed his eyes before hearing a energetic voice.

"Aww, what cute babies!" The voice cooed.

Nick opened his eyes and saw another pair of friendly blue ones peering over the seat in front of him.

"Shush! Leave that guy alone, Tyto!" Another voice said.

One that Nick remembered.

"Well if it isn't cousin John." The red fox said, sitting up with Aiden on his lap.

A pair of ears lifted over the seat and the mammal turned around and saw Nick. "I'll be damned!" He cheered.

He was a fox, much like Nick but had green fur with an exotic blue swirl. He was well known for using fur dye. Nick smiled as he fist bumped him. "Long time no see, So where ya been?" He said.

"Oh I've been working on some books. I'm a writer now." John said and Nick laughed.

"You? A writer? What happened to you being all about partying?" Said Nick.

"Well..things change. I have a girlfriend now. Life's good."

"Life's real good!" John's friend butted in. He was a light grey fox with white tipped ears and tail, plus an obvious zesty attitude.

Nick raised an eyebrow. "Who's that?"

"Oh. I'm Tyto! I'm from Ohio! And I really love your babies~!" Tyto said while staring at Aiden, Auggie, and Finnick.

Nick smiled, "Thanks..I guess."

John stared with his mouth open. "You have kids?!"

"Shhhh!" A passenger across from them said.

Both foxes turned towards it before gasping. "Jarren!?" They both said.

Jarren, a black fox with brown eyes, chuckled. "Well...must be a family reunion!" He cheered.

"All y'all shut the hell up! The babies is tryna sleep!" Finnick yelled, curling into a ball on the seat.

Nick smirked as he looked up at his family. "It's a coincidence that we're all on the same plane."

They nodded. Tyto grinned, "Well I don't know you. But you seem pretty cool!"

"I'm Nicholas Wilde."

Jarren rolled his eyes, "Yeah..we all know. Police officer, engaged with kids...blah blah blah."

John punched Jarren in the arm. "I ain't know!"