Wilde night

"Jada please!" Judy begged while holding her sister by the feet. She was currently on the ground pleading.

Jada kept trying to get loose. Ignoring her sister. "No matter how much you beg, I'm not listening."

"I don't get it!" Judy yelled, getting off the ground. "I told you on the phone and you didn't say anything?!"

"That's.....that's because I was busy."

"Busy with what? So busy you could give just five seconds to your little sister?" Judy said, growing agitated.

The boys caught on to this and Nick spoke. "Carrots," he said getting her attention.

"If you get in another fight, please don't start crying for mercy."

The grey bunny rolled her eyes and glared at her sister.  "You know what...If you tell dad, I'll tell him your dating a fox."

"You're dating Nick."

"Actually, no. Nick is my mate. And plus I got permission to date Nick." Said Judy with a smirk.

"Me and Giddeon have been dating for two and a half years now! What are the chances dad would find out?"

"Dad's gonna find out. Plus you know how he was about Giddeon when we were younger-"

"Right..well, I'm older. It's my word against yours.."

"Wouldn't say that if I were you-" Nick said before he was cut off by his girlfriend.

"Actually, it's your word against yours." She said with a smirk as she clicked her carrot pen.

"Carrots I love you!"

Judy blushed and clicked the carrot pen again.

"Ugh, Nick! Faster-"

She rapidly clicked the button.

"Me and Giddeon have been dating for two and a half years now! What are the chances dad would find out?"

Jada froze as her face dropped. "See...you can't underestimate a fox's girlfriend." Said Judy with a grin.

Jada sat down on the bed and frowned. "Okay..you win." She pouted.

Judy smiled and sat on the bed next to Jada. "I don't want you to be the first to tell mom and dad. I want me and Nick to tell them."

Jada nodded in understanding. Oh, I see...I wouldn't want to ruin that for you two."

"Will you excuse me and Nicky, we gonna have a talk outside." Finnick said, pulling the slim red fox out the door.

Once outside Nick rubbed his arm and winced. "Dang Finnick, you could've ripped my arm off!"

The fennec fox shrugged. "I feel like I have to talk to you about somethin', Nicky." Finnick said before sitting on the ground. Nick didn't the same.

"So...pregnant, huh?" He started.

Nick rubbed the back of his neck. "Can't say I didn't want it "

"That's sweet and all but you missin' the big picture here, Nick." He said after rolling his eyes.

"And what's that?"

Finnick sighed. "Do you remember that one Heyoncè song? If you like it then you should've put a ring on it?"

"The song's called single ladies."

The fennec scoffed, "Of course you'd know."

"But you're the one who still remembers the song lyrics."