We'll See..

"Judy, is it positive?" Nick asks, walking up to the tearful bunny.

She shakes her head before hugging the fox, crying into his chest. "N-negative.."

Nick tried not to show exactly how upset he was. It's not like it could've been positive...they're Interspecie...they can't reproduce. Though the many times it has been said, they are a compatible species.

He didn't know what to do. Hold her..he thought. Tell her what she'd want to hear..

"Judy, it'll be okay. We'll try again-"

"But it won't work.." She sobbed.

Ughhhh...stubborn bunny..

"It doesn't have to work, we can adopt." He said, lifting her face with his paws.

"Then..we can't be together."

"What?! Judy what are you talking about?!"

"You said....you want children. I can't give you that...."

"Carrots, that doesn't matter. I don't care if we never have children, as long as I'm with you."

Judy pushed Nick away, crossing her arms over her chest. "No, it's not going to be WildeHopps until the end."

The fox grabbed her paws and yanked her to his face, staring deeply at her. "Listen, Judy. We still don't know if you're pregnant. Those cheap tests don't work all of the time. The best thing we can do is check in with your doctor." He said with a hopeful smile.

She rolled her eyes before somewhat smiling back. "Fine." She pouted.

"Okay...since it's still morning, we can go now." He grabbed her paw and lead her out of the hotel room, grabbing the keycard in the process.

They went to the parking lot and got in Nick's car. He made sure they both were buckled in before driving off to the nearest hospital.

Soon, they were there and asked to see Doctor Richmoore, the vixen doctor that Nick was patient to. He knew she'd give accurate results and seeing that she is a fox, he'd feel more comfortable.

"You want to see Doctor Richmoore? Do you have an appointment?" The jackal at the front desk said. "Uh. No. But she told me to come back in if I'm having any problems with my eyesight." Nick lied, trying to ignore the bunny's disapproving glare.

The jackal looked at the fox before shrugging. He pressed a small button that was connected to a small type of device which Dr.Richmoore's voice was heard. "Richmoore?" The jackal said.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Mr.Wilde is here to see you."

"Okay, tell him to come right up."

Nick and Judy walked towards the elevator before pressing the button on the floor the doctor was on. After about a minute, they arrived and straight across was Richmoore's office. Nick knocked a few times on the door before She answered. "Oh, good morning Nicholas." The vixen said, smiling.

"Good morning to you too. Can we talk for a bit?" Nick said.

She nodded and led the duo into her office. Once they all were a seated, she began talking. "So, tell me about your eyesight."

"Oh, uh...actually, I wanted to talk about a different thing." He said, grabbing Judy's paw as they both sat in front of the vixen's desk.

"What is it?" She turned her head slightly to the side in concern.

"I wanted to see if you could give my girlfriend here a pregnancy test."

The vixen raised her eyebrows. "Oh, okay," she smiled. "But you'll have to register for an appointment, miss...?"

"Hopps." Judy said. "Judy Hopps?"
Richmoore asked.

"Yes, I am she."

Richmoore chuckled slightly. "It's very rare that I find two famous cops wanting to get a pregnancy test."

Nick rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Well, yeah. I don't know how you doctors do it but can you please just see if she's pregnant already?"

Dr.Richmoore smiled and nodded. "We'll start as soon as I make this clear, you cannot tell anyone about this or I'll get fired. Got that?"

Judy and Nick nodded. "Alright, the test will be like the ones you buy in the store except ours is proven to give correct answers instantly." Richmoore said, walking towards the door and motioning the couple to follow.

She led them to a small hospital room that consisted of a white hospital bed, a stoll, a computer and some cabinets with supplies in it.
Dr.Richmoore left to go get the test, leaving the two alone.

Nick picked Judy up and sat her on the hospital bed before getting on there himself. The small bunny leaned on her fox and closed her eyes. She was exhausted. Even if it was still the morning, they stayed up longer last night. Which now that she sees it, it was a mistake. Nick petted his bunny's ears, listening to the stirring machines around the hospital. He tried to imagine Judy's parent's reaction if Judy was actually pregnant. Stu...he'd probably get mad..probably try to kill Nick. Bonnie, Nick knew Bonnie would be more than happy. She was nice and kind hearted, like his mother. Which reminded him he had to visit her someday. Or he could call her. Whichever one happens first.

The doctor had came back with the test and asked Nick to wait outside. He didn't know why, Judy was his girlfriend, not his friend..

He rolled his eyes and sat down. So I'll wait...out here by myself.

"Okay you can come in now!" Richmoore yelled through the door.

That was fast..

Nick opened the door just to be tackled (once again) by his bunny. They both fell to the floor Judy hugging him with her fast pressed to his chest. "C-carrots, whoa, dial it down!" Nick yelped, looking at his bunny.

"It's....Nick it's......positive!"

His eyes widened and gasped. "Judy, please don't be lying to me." He said, standing up as Judy crawled off of him.

"She's not, Mr.Wilde," Dr.Richmoore said.

"She's positive, she's going to have your baby."

Judy heard a loud thud and turned around to see that Nick had passed out.

She sighed. "You dumb fox.."

XXXX

"...Yeah, he's sleeping right now."

"Why? It's noon."

"He was soo excited he passed out.."

"Aw, Judy that's adorable."

"Yeah, I heard it's normal, though. Most guys do that, Jada."

The grey bunny looked over at the sleeping fox who was in the passenger seat. Her heart melted at how adorable it was before she continued talking on the phone.

"Judes, do you think it'll be one, or a full liter?" Jada, her sister said.

"I dunno. Since we're Interspecies we won't be able to find out until three months later." Judy replied, her eyes on the road while driving.

"Just hope you don't get more than what you bargained for."

Judy's eyes shifted back to Nick before back onto the road.

"We'll see..."

"I just hope they won't be as dumb as my fox."

Kisses Of The Rain..

We'll See..