The New BadCop

Judy's eye twitched as Nick finished eating his doughnut and wiped his hands on his napkin, making the most stupidest and annoying noises. They were filling out case files that Chief Bogo had sent them for extra work.

They are currently at the kitchen table, Nick sitting in the living room and Judy at the table.

"Can you please shut up?!" Judy yelled, pulling her ears in aggravation.

Nick smirked at her and spoke. "Shut doesn't go up, Carrots."

Judy leaned back in her chair and sighed. "Well, can you please be quiet, Nick? I'm trying to focus on my work."

Nick nodded and placed a paw to his chin. "I'm surprised you can focus on your work, isn't the thought of what happened last night still fresh in your little bunny skull?"

Judy felt her breath stop and didn't turn to look at the smirking fox. "I'm able to focus."

"Wanna bet?"

"Why is everything a bet to you?!"

"I dunno, maybe I just want a kiss from my special bunny." He said with a chuckle.

"You're not getting one, and we're not even in a relationship. We're basically platonic."

"Hmm....I thought we were more than platonic seeing how we have a date Friday."

Judy put her pen down and turned in her chair to look at the fox. "W-what?"

"You heard me, fluff. We have a date, though I might have to cancel seeing how you can't keep a straight face looking at me,"

"Which, I know you can't so don't get your hopes up." Nick added, picking up another doughnut.

Judy sat frozen at the kitchen table, as shocked as she was, she did want to go on a date with him. However, she knew that this little game of Nick's was going to be challenging, seeing how she melts when he smiles, she doesn't have a chance.

Judy stood up from her seat, stomped over to Nick, and extended her paw. "I expect your bet but if I win, you pay for our date, if I lose you get to choose what I do." She said so fast Nick barley heard.

Nick smirked as a bright idea came into his head. He leaned up to her, ignoring her paw and whispered in her ear. "If I win, you have to wear fox ears to work.." He said slow and smooth, making her ears hot.

"So is it a deal, sweetheart?"

Judy obediently nodded.
"I also want you to walk around, saying that you're a mythical creature. Deal?" He also added.

"D-deal." Judy stuttered out in mere fear of getting laughed at.

Nick kissed her ear and nearly dropped dead laughing when she fell to the ground. "Someone's losing this bet." He teased as Judy groaned from hitting her head.

"Hm...this'll be fun."

XXXX

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Face it whiskers, I won!" Nick cheered triumphantly.

"The bet's not over! Restart!" Judy quickly said, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing.

"Fine, we'll restart." Nick said.

"But you'll lose." He added.

"I won't. I know you're tricks, slick. So if you even try something, I can make you blush too."