Meine Kinder sind auf Deutsch! Pt.1

She picked up her four month old daughter and phone before going back into the store.

When she got there she was surprised at what she saw...

XXXX
My kids are in Germany?!
Pt.1

"No.." the red fox breathed, pulling his ears down in aggravation.

"Boi...it's not that serious." Finnick groaned.

Nick sat back in the blue plastic chair. "Finnick..my flight is delayed, my kids are hungry, my cousins haven't showed up yet-"

"Bruh..it's a goddamn bachelor party. Fo'get wives, kids, and cousins. Its all 'bout you." Finnick groaned, pulling his friend from the chair.

"The party's been over, Finnick. I want to go home-"

Finnick threw his arms up in the air. "Go home to what, Nick?! Your yappy girlfriend and a baby you can't even hold?!"

Nick was taken aback. He clenched his fist and growled.

"Take that back."

"And if I don't?"

"You'd be a dead fox walking."

"Was that a threat. A threat to me?"

Nick went silent for a moment. He then sighed and looked at his paws. "You know how much Judy means to me, and you definitely know how bad I feel about Aleah. But that doesn't mean you can go and run your mouth about it. I don't care if I can't hold her, she's still my daughter."

Finnick grimaced, "Yeah yeah, whatever.."

Nick stood up from the row of waiting chairs in the airport. "Great." Nick muttered, pulling his phone from his pocket.

It was a message from Judy.

There's something wrong with Aleah

Nick's eyes widened and he wanted to text back but right as he was about to type, his phone bill shut off. Meaning no call, text, or WiFi.

He mentally screamed, shoving his phone in his pocket and looking around. "Finnick," Nick asked.

"What."

"Where's Aiden and Auggie?"

The small fox shifted his gaze to the ground. "I left em with chubby."

"What!?" The red fox shrieked, causing much attention.

"You left my kids with Giddeon!?"

"Ay, he gave me five bucks!"

"Where'd they go?!"

"To..a place called Germany. It's a mall."

"No, Germany is a state!"

"No...i think it's a country.."

"Whatever the hell it is, You let him take my kids to Germany!?"

"Ay bro, I ain't even know!"

Nick groaned as he ran towards the secretary desk. "Excuse me, did you see these children with a chubby fox?"

He flashed the lady a picture of his two sons.

The secretary nodded, "Yup, they just boarded the last flight to Rust Germany. Home of the famous Europa-Park!" She said with excitement.

"What!?" Nick exclaimed.