Brotherly Betrayal

The white bunny's posture resembled one of a small petite rose. A poise rose growing straight up towards the sun to where there's warmth.

But in this place....this peculiar place held no sunshine. No light. Only crusted blood between the bricks it's built on, only the tears of regret those who sin have shed. Only....

Only a criminal in his cell.

Jack, the striped white bunny standing outside of the cell, had a very cold expression. If looks could kill, the man behind those bars would be a man no more. In fact, he isn't a man. He's a dead man.

One who's crumbling in the shadows, mentally and emotionally breaking apart. Pieces of his mind corrupt, lost by lack of understanding. Lack of being heard. He breaks, he falls. He falls....

He's taking someone down with him.

And the grime on his paws would be wiped by an internal flames built inside of him for Years. The crime he committed, washed as if by a wave of hopelessness...he'd die knowing the blood on his paws was from someone as close to a friend he's ever had

His own brother..

Jackson Savage. Only at the age of twenty five, would be murdered by his own brother. By sin, by blood..he'd shown no love.

And so, our criminal here in the cell, mutters to himself, "By sin, By blood, we show no love."

"Bryson." Jack had called to his brother.

The brown bunny sat up from its stone hard bed and glared at his brother. "Unless you're bailing me out, I don't want to see you."

Jackson sighed. "I told you, brother. That business wasn't going to work."

"It would've worked." Bryson said, approaching his brother.

He was dressed in an orange prison jumpsuit. Like all the prisoners were.
Jackson however, was wearing a suit. Dark blue with a red tie in particular.

There they were..

The two brothers, exact same height, staring each other down. "You know why I'm here, Bryson." Jackson said, linking his paws behind his back.

Bryson nodded, raising his eyebrows attempting a pleased expression. "Really? Well I'm surprised you came."

Jackson smirked. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. You remember when we were younger, always fighting?"

Bryson nodded solemnly. "And mom would make upls wear a giant shirt that we had to  both fit in to make us get along." Bryson said.

"But....the thing is, brother, there's no shirt this time. No instructions or guidance to show us how to live our life. We must experience life on our own. Grow, on our own." Jackson looked his brother deep in the eyes, ice cold blue on deep hazel brown.

"Jackson, there's no saving me." Bryson said, rolling his eyes.

"There is a cure for every mistake."

"Jackson, you were a mistake,"

Jack was taken aback by that remark from his brother. "Wh-what?"

"You and me, mistakes. Mom and dad didn't want us. They didn't care. We were brought into this world as mistakes."

Jackson slowly shook his head. No. No way would he believe that. Bryson was sick, sick in the head. But he knew his brother, he knew more about Jackson than Jackson did himself.

"That's not true..."

Bryson held a grimace expression. "Younger brother, I am telling you the truth."