Nursery Father

Four days later..

The animal crept slowly through the dark empty halls, ears perked at any sound it heard.

It picked up it's pace when another sound was heard. It followed the sound to a dimly lit room.

There it's prey stood, slightly swaying back and fourth, not at a making any noise.

The mammal braced itself before desperately leaping on to it's dinner, viciously clawing at it, growling in the process.

-

"Okay carrots, can you hop your little bunny tail off mine?" Nick said, turning around and looking at the bunny who pretended to claw at his tail.

"No, the enemy must die first!" Judy giggled, growling as she pretended to choke his tail.

Nick grabbed Judy off of it and grinned. "You're too childish, Judes."

"Am not. I just wanted to kill this stupid boredom and news flash, it's not working." She rolled her eyes trying to stop smiling.

Nick sat her down and kissed her nose. "How about we visit Mama Carrot and Papa Carrot, again?"

Judy sighed. "Well, they've been busy with the farm. I don't think they'd want to be bothered."

Nick groaned before smiling again. "Well, let's go on that date I promised you?"

"That sounds nice. Where will we go?"

"We deserve a break, so why not the Palms Hotel?" Suggested Nick.

"Okay, how many nights do you plan on staying?" Judy said, grabbing his paws and smiling at him in excitement.

"We have two weeks for a break so why not a week?" He kissed her nose smirking.

"Alright, I'll pack my stuff-"

"Make sure to pack a swim suit. We'll be sure to hit the ocean."

Judy blushed a bit before gathering her things.

After a while, she chuckled at a memory she thought of. "What's so funny, cottontail?" Nick asked.

"I just remembered how different you were acting when we first went to meet my parents." She giggled.

Nick frowned and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh. Uh...can we not talk about that.?"

"Is it because you were acting like a big baby?" Judy teased.

"N-no! I wasn't!"

"Alright, you don't want me to recap on it do you?"

"No!"

                       XXXX

  Meeting Mr and Mrs Carrot~
(Three days ago)

"I dunno about this, Judy." Nick said, slightly uneasy.

Judy smiled, pulling into the Hopps family home driveway. "Aw c'mon Nick, you wait four hours of driving just to re-think it?" Judy groans.

"I-I.....Carr-J-Judy....I-"

"Nick," Judy said, stopping the car and looking at him.

"I understand that you're nervous. But I promise you, it's not going to be as hard as you think it will be."

Nick looked her in her eyes, emerald on amethyst. "Judy, what if they don't like me? All of this time me and you shared together, all of what we are...It could be ruined. Do they even know I'm a fox-Judy I can't....I-I." Before he knew it, he started breathing fast.