"Have a sit Taehyung." Mingyu said interrupting my savory moment. I sat down and avoid my eyes to her.

"What do you want to say?" I asked without bothering to look at them cause honestly, I was slowly breaking into pieces seeing them together... and happy.

"I heard that you are the one who helped Seokmin to bring Sujeong back to me." Mingyu said like the old times he was being rude to me.

"A-Ah yeah. Then what about that?" I asked.

"Hm... as a return, I want you to come with us this Christmas break." He said making me look on their side.

"M-me?! Heol! I don't want to. It's your vacation though not mine." I said being nice to them.

"Don't worry, you can ask Irene to join us." He said making the atmosphere became awkward.

"A-ah Mingyu, t-they already broke up." Sujeong said breaking the silent and awkward atmosphere.

"Woah jinjja?! M-mian." He said then we became silent once again.

"Erhm... you can ask Jimin to join us too." Mingyu said to break the silence again.

"Ani you can go together without us, it's your quality time though." I said trying to convince them that I don't want to join the trip.

"Ani, don't worry, I'll bring someone who can be with you." Mingyu said assuring that I will go with them.

"Just join the trip okay? It's on me, and this was a gratitude also for bringing me Sujeong." He said and he held her hand like I was not in their front right now.

"A-arasseo,  but I will be a disturbance to you." I said trying to push my luck one last time but I failed.

"No, you're not! The more the merrier!" He said and he looked on Sujeong and they both smile.

"Oh, mian, I was still doing something, may I leave first?" I asked trying to control this traitor water inside me.

"A-are you not going to eat?" Sujeong suddenly asked.

"Ani, I'm late! See you around." I said and dashed off to my car to release this heavy thing that I carry the whole  time of conversation.

---

"You're a stupid Kim Taehyung." I said to myself while drinking.

"You didn't fight for her!"

"You should her hand tighter! Look on what you got, he was with other's hand."

"Pabo, pabo, pabo! Damn stupid thing!" I cried while hurting myself.

"Why did you let go of her Kim Taehyung? I thought you were strong but how this crap thing happened to you stupid jerk?"

Why did I let go of you Ryu? Do I look stupid on that? Hay, molla! I just want to disappear right now.

"Yah Kim Taehyung what have you done again?!" A familiar voice shouted.

"Eo Park Jimin! Kaja, let's drink and party all night!" I said handing him a can of beer.

"Yah stop it!" He said and harshly get the beer on my hand and threw it on the trash can.

"Yah why did you throw it? I said we should party! We need to be happy and I need... to be happy." I said and cried for this hard situation.

"Yah gwaechanhayo! Maybe she wasn't for you at all." Jimin said while looking at this lonely river.

"I should've at least held her hand tightly!" I said.

"But what is the worth of fighting if she's the one who gave up already?" Jimin said making me realize that she was the one who doesn't love me at all. She was the one who wants to stop the arranged marriage of us. Maybe it's my time to wake up.