TWENTY

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The morning breeze touches my skin as I walk to the school garden. The summer season is approaching and the air is so refreshing. The day seems to be more beautiful when I saw a familiar figure walking with her earphones plugged in her ears and her sound was like a humming bird that follows to the breeze of the weather.

"Eo? Kim Taehyung! Good morning!" She greeted then she smiled genuinely.

"What's with your mood today?" I asked her as I joined her in walking through the school garden.

"Hmm... nothing, I'm just lighting up my mood for the presentation later. Tch!" She said as she playfully shot me with her gun hand.

"Aww yeah, I'm quite nervous later." I said as I remember the presentation later.

"Yah! We can do it!" She said then she tapped my shoulder and give me a nod before dashing off to our room.

I laughed as I watched her doing some childish acts.

---

"Ok guys listen. Our presentation of your partner project will be held at 2pm in the afternoon at the school auditorium. You only have a half day class and every students that are participating will came back for the presentation. So here's the list of the students that are included Im Nayeon and Lee Haejoon...." I held my hands tightly and start to bite my lower lip as I feel nerves flowing to my whole body. I was praying... I want to perform our song... I want to prove myself.

"Yah, I told you to keep your head up." I flinched when someone tapped my shoulder when I was in the middle of hoping.

"I'm not nervous, I am praying that our song will be one on the list." I rolled my eyes to her and she laughs at me.

"Trust me, our song is on the list." She smiled like there's no tomorrow.

"Aiyoo, what a high level of confidence." I said then I returned my attention to Ms. Lee who's still announcing the participants.

"Ok...... And last but not the least, Kim Taehyung and Ryu Sujeong." The whole class clapped and the pabo beside me was dancing like an idiot right now.

"Yah! Stay calm!" I said then I pulled her to her seat beside me.

"Yah, aren't you happy?! God answered your prayers! We are in!" She said and she clapped her hands like an idiot seal.

"So class keep quiet!!!" Ms. Lee shouted to have are attentions and all of us keep our mouths shut.

"The participants may dismiss now and go back at 1 pm to have a dry ran before the event. Any questions? If none you may go." The class dismissed immediately and I found Sujeong congratulating her friend.

I approached to them and I saw Nayeon pointing at me and Sujeong faced me with a tomato face. I giggled.

"Y-yah!!! Why are you here?!" She said while hiding her face to me.

"I'm just here to fetch you and take you home." Nayeon squeal to what I said.

"Yah Sujeong-ie let's meet later. Your boyfriend seems to be impatient." She said while laughing then leaves.

"Kaja?" I asked Sujeong and she was still covering her face.

"Y-you may go first... I-I'll be going to book store first." She lied then she grabbed her bag then walks off.

"Aigoo... what a real pabo. She let me go first but she's the one who leave first. Tsk." I swing my head with a smile on my face.

I followed her to take her home safely. Without looking at me she walks faster.